The Beach House

Meeting The Clan.

Image

I let the warm water wade over my feet. A whole summer with a family I’ve never meet. the thought made me shiver. This was the last summer with my family until I turned into an independent adult and they chose it to spend it with their friends.

Great. I had only been here for two hours and they where due here any minute. I was only informed they had four sons, only? You have got to be kidding me. But I couldn’t help but smile at the thought of my fathers glowing face.

He had literally grown up with this, Paul Jonas. They even planned on living next door to each, watching their kids grow up together, well that is until we moved.

Apparently I was born in Wyckoff, New Jersey not San Francisco, California. We moved when I was two and I was told my best friend was a boy named Joseph Jonas. We where apparently inseparable, I cried when I left his house and he screamed when he left mine, you know that kind of thing.

And after sixteen years of leaving that part of my past in the dust I was going to be re-introduced, to Joseph Jonas. The sun was beginning to set, the sun, such a beautiful thing. I was always fascinated by it.

“Jamie! Jamie Anne, get your butt inside they’re here!” My mother cried out, excitement glowing on her face. I nodded and turned back to the sun set. Time to meet the next three months of my life.

-- (Joe’s POV)

“I’m sorry about Jamie, she just gets so distracted.” Mr. Jade apologized. My father, who was glowing joy, just nodded and patted his broad shoulder. “It’s alright! I can’t wait to meet her again, Joe did you know she was your best friend?”

I smirked at the thought, Oh yea, two and already a ladies magnet, I nodded politely. A curly haired woman entered the room smiling, “She was out by the beach she’ll be here in a second.” Mrs. Jade explained.

“It’s quite alright Debra” my mom said smoothing out Frankie’s hair, “Well why don’t you Dylan show Frankie his room?” Mrs. Jade offered. Dylan grinned excitedly and ran off giggling with Frankie.

“There you are James” Mr. Jade mumbled. “Sorry!” an angelic voice apologized, and just like that my heart froze. A petite girl, not over 5’2, stood next to her father her brown hair reaching mid back with bright blue eyes shining.

“Hun, I’d like you to meet Kevin, Nick and Joe” Mr. Jade said pointing to all of us, “And this is Mr. and Mrs. Jonas” my father interrupted. “Please call me Paul and that’s Denise.” Jamie nodded politely and gave us the once over,

“Jamie hunny why don’t you show the boys their rooms, and then get ready for supper” Mrs. Jade asked. Jamie nodded, “Thank you Mrs. Jade” Kevin said, “please all of you call me Debra and this is Chris”

We all nodded and followed Jamie who was waiting patiently by the stairs. Jamie’s suddenly bright face turned rather plain and un-excited. She showed Kevin to his room and then Nick, “So excited about summer?” I asked trying to make a conversation.

She mumbled something inaudible and showed me my room; I thanked her and set my stuff down, “Hey Jamie?” I asked catching her before she left. “Thanks” I smiled.

She nodded and walked down the hall.

Was this girl dense or something? I brushed it off and decided to take a quick shower.

(Jamie’s POV)

Great. I thought throwing myself onto my bed, I’m stuck with a bunch of boys, one of which Is obviously egotistical. I wasn’t to thrilled about sharing my house and my summer with a bunch of people I didn’t know, but the least I can do is be polite.

“Jamie dinner!” I could hear my mother screech. Great, just great.

I walked down the stairs to find everyone sitting down at the table, everyone except Joe. I was about to take a seat next to Nick, it think it was, when my mom stopped me.

“Where’s Joseph?” I shrugged, “Oh he’s probably upstairs listening to music, would you mind getting him dear?” Denise asked, I smiled at her kindness and nodded leaping up the steps.

His door was a few down from mine, and it was locked, so I knocked. “Joseph?” I asked as he didn’t answer the door the second time,

“What?” He called out opening the door. I forced my cheeks to stay a neutral color, there in all his glory was Joseph Jonas, shirtless.

“Um, dinners ready.” I said looking down, he nodded and I turned around to leave, “Oh Jamie?” I turned around “You don’t need to stare, you’ll see this later on” he smirked and I stormed downstairs,

That egotistical Joe Jonas!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay please COMMENT AND RATE, it really really helps

and it makes me update faster i LOVE your feedback =]