Sequel: Streets

Mont Blanc

Chapter Twenty Four

I lay naked under Brian’s sheets as he yelled at Johnny down the phone. Brian and I didn’t mind the fact that he wanted to be in our group, we didn’t really care, the thing is he phoned up in the middle of us having sex and was now changing the rules of this blackmail to suit himself.

“No I won’t pick you up before school, Yeah but…, no Johnny, you’ve already told us what you want, just leave us alone for a bit,” Brian said, hanging up.

He sighed and sat back in the bed, pulling me into his lap.

“I’m not in the mood anymore,” I laughed.

“Me neither,” he said quietly.

He leaned back and pulled open his draw, pulling out his camera.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Taking photos,” he said, pulling me into his body and smiling, clicking the camera shutter.

He looked at it and laughed before showing it to me.

“Delete it, I look like a freak,” I laughed.

“No, they’re the best ones, where you don’t expect them,” he said.

I shook my head and crawled out of the bed and pulled on a pair of boxers. I walked out of the door and into the kitchen.

“We have no food!” Brian yelled from the bedroom.

I sighed and walked back into the bedroom, unlocking the door to his parents house and walked inside.

“Hi Zack, nice to see you,” Brians mom laughed.

“Hey, do you have any food?” I asked.

“Yeah, look in the fridge.”

I opened the fridge door and pulled out a box of pizza.

“Can we have this?” I asked.

“Yeah sure,” She said from the oven.

I thanked her and walked back into Brian’s bedroom where he was still lying in bed.

“I think it’s so cool how you have that door,” I laughed.

He looked up and nodded. I went and put the pizza in the oven and sat on the end of the bed, looking at Brian. I smiled at how he got frustrated with his camera and how he would curse under his breath. His hair was messy and flat and at the moment he wasn’t the best smelling person in the world. His face and chest were still slightly glazed in sweat and slightly reddish purple hickeys. He groaned and put the camera under his bed. He got up and walked over to his jacket and pulled a piece of paper and a pen out of the pocket.

“Brian Haner must fully complete this homework as now he has thirteen uncompleted/unhanded math homework’s. If Brian fails to complete the future homework’s set he will fail and will not be able to graduate,” Brian read from the paper in front of him.

He walked over and sat next to me, the sheet of paper with math questions dotted in black ink in front of me.

“Help me?” Brian laughed.

“And all of those times you called me a geek eh?” I said.

“I’m sorry, you know I didn’t mean it,” he said.

I heard knocking on the door. Brian frowned and looked at the clock, it was little past eight. He went and peeked out of the kitchen window.

“Shit!” He whispered, “it’s the guys, get under the bed, and get your shit,” he hissed. He ran and pulled a t-shirt over his head and pulled his jeans on.

I climbed off the bed and crawled under the small space under it, hiding my half naked self. I reached out and grabbed my t-shirt. I’m not too bothered if they find my jeans, all jeans look the same, it would look a bit suspicious if they spotted the same t-shirt I was wearing earlier today flung across the floor.

“Dude! You jackin’ off?” I heard Matt’s powerful voice laugh.

“I was about to get in the shower,” Brian said quickly.

I heard the unmistakable laugh of Jimmy grow closer, eventually the springs on the bed dipped down and squeaked, indicating someone had sat on it. I peeked out under the mass of unwashed clothes and discarded cigarette and condom packets to see Brian’s bare feet and a pair of sneakers that I recognised as Matt’s.

“Have you been talking to that Johnny?” Matt asked.

“No,” Brian said.

“Well, while Jimmy was on the drums at mine before he came round and started talking to us,” Matt laughed.

Brian stalled for a few seconds before saying, “Maybe we should let him play bass in Avenged.”

“You serious?” Jimmy asked.

“Well, yeah, we don’t have one now after Justin went AWOL, every bass player we have had has either lived far away or doesn’t have the commitment, like Matt and Daemon. And let’s face it, Johnny kicks ass at bass,” Brian explained.

“Okay, we can get him in for an audition, even though he’s an annoying shit, he’s better than nothing,” Matt said.

Brian’s foot quickly kicked my shoes under the bed, hitting me in the face, making me groan quietly.

“Does Zack still want to play guitar?” Matt’s voice asked.

“Yeah, well, he should,” Brian said.

I sat under the bed for a good half hour, listening to them talk about shit before something interesting caught my attention.

“Who are you talking to the end of term dance?” Jimmy asked.

“I don’t know yet,” Brian said.

“Brian, you need a date, why don’t you take Kat, you’ve already fucked her enough times to know you’ve already got a place with her,” Matt laughed.

“Yeah, you always get bored with one girl and end up always jumping into Kat’s bed.”

“Not always, Brian said quickly.

“Yes. It was only the other day I was talking to her and she said that you had her in the back of your car a week earlier while you were bunking assembly,” Jimmy said.

I swear my heart, stopped for a moment. I heard Jimmy and Matts laughter die down and the slight muttering of an ‘oh fuck’ from Brian. A tear ran down to my ear before it was followed by many others. Brian cheated on me. After he denied it loads of times before, it was true. My head was telling me to stay calm and wait until they had gone, my heart was telling me to go completely mental at Brian and let rip. I went with my heart. I shifted from under the bed, my skin being scratched by various objects that I would rather leave anonymous.

“What the-” Jimmy started as I pushed his feet out of the way.

“Zack?” Matt asked in disbelief.

Brian sat there, his head in his hands, his deep brown eyes looking up into mine.

“Zack…”

“Fucking save it Brian. I really don’t give a shit anymore. I really thought you had changed and that you honestly loved me. Obviously fucking not,” I said quietly.

In the corner of my eye I saw Matt and Jimmy exchange awkward glances.

“Do you want to tell them? Or shall I?” I spat.

He didn’t answer; he just sat on there with that tearful, gormless look on his face.

“Brian and I are fucking,” I said as I turned to Jimmy and Matt.

“What the fuck?” Matt asked, looking at Brian who just shook slightly as a sob escaped him.

“Brian and I have been seeing each other since Italy. I live here, with him. I sleep in this bed, with him. I have sex, with him. Everything we have done lately has involved each other. I don’t give a fuck what you think because it isn’t any of your business, and to be honest it was your fault were got together anyway, you and that fuck off stupid bet,” I next to yelled in their faces.

All three boys on the bed sat in a stunned silence. I muttered ‘fuck this’ under my breath and walked over to my suitcase and began throwing my things into it.

“Fucking hell, Zack, wait a minute and we can talk,” Brian said, standing up.

“No Brian, you cheated on me, end of, that’s what happened. I gave up everything for you, my virginity, my dog and my family. You just couldn’t keep your dick in your pants,” I said.

“Brian, I never-”

“Get the fuck out of my house,” Brian screamed, cutting Matt off.

The two got up and walked out, Matt mumbling about how it was ‘disgusting’ and that they were ‘ashamed’. Once I had finally heard the front door slam closed with a loud bang, I turned to Brian.

“I knew you had fucked her in the past Brian, heck, the whole fucking school knows, but I always thought that there was a part of you that had changed, that finally had learned the fucking difference between right and wrong and all that shit, obviously not. And, I wouldn’t try to make me stay, I don’t give a shit anymore, I’m going. Deep down I knew I was a fool to get involved in the train wreck that is your love life,” I said quietly.

I turned as I heard him whimper and the bed springs creak slightly as a weight was laid upon it. I continued to throw my things back into my bag. I hadn’t the slightest idea what was going to happen now, my parents wouldn’t talk to me and my grandparents are strictly homophobic. I will finally have to learn how to be independent and not rely on people who are going to get me into trouble.

“Will you just hear me out?” Brian squeaked from the bed.

“What? Sit and listen to them clichéd excuses that mean nothing. You cheated Bri, I don’t give a shit how many times you don’t believe it, the fact is we had a bond, and you were the one to break it,” I said.

I continued to throw things into my suitcase until I was certain I had nothing left. Brian left to lock himself in the bathroom, but with the way I felt, I couldn’t give shit if he went and did something stupid. I walked past and pulled on my jacket, hearing him cry on the other side of the door. I sighed and pulled on my shoes, picking up my money and keys off the shelf.

“Brian?” I called as I tapped on the door.

The lock on the door clicked and the door opened slightly.

“I’m going now. I don’t even know why I’m talking to you, but I just want to say don’t come after me, I don’t give a shit anymore, if you really loved me you wouldn’t cheat, but you did.”

“Please don’t go, I won’t do it again, Zack,” he pleaded.

“Shut the fuck up and accept it Brian. I don’t give a shit,” I said as I walked out of the door, knowing exactly where I was heading.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boy, it's been a while since I have updated. And I feel bad because I leave you awsome guys hanging then update with this 'pile of shite' chapter. I don't like this chapter or the ending at all, but unless I drag it on and unnesseserally boring you to tears, I decided to put it all into two chapters.

The next chapter will be the last, but alas, a sequel is indeed in order :)

Again, sorry for the awfulness of this chapter. :'D