Sequel: Streets

Mont Blanc

Chapter Twenty Three

“What about me and Brian,” I said quietly.

He grinned and licked his lips. He giggled to himself quietly, turning his gaze to a worried looking Brian.

“Brian Haner, the one person I would never expect...” he began.

Brian’s eyes flashed red. He stood up and grabbed Johnny by the collar and pulling him out of the cafeteria, an action got unnoticed to the rest of the group. I mumbled a ‘be right back’ to nobody in particular and followed Brian who wasn’t far ahead of me. I could hear Johnny taunting him quietly, only to have Brian’s grip around the back of his neck to be tightened. He pulled into one of the empty classrooms and pushed Johnny onto one of the tables. I shut and locked the door, walking over to the table.

“What exactly do you know?” Brian asked.

Johnny laughed and pulled out his phone. After a few seconds a recording came onto the small screen.

The recording was taken off one of the security cameras. It was on me on Brian’s lap, kissing him earlier today in the learning support centre. I had totally forgot how they have security cameras in that room.

“Mother F-” Brian said but was quickly cut off.

“I’ll tell Matt,” Johnny quickly said.

“What?”

“I’ll tell Matt if you don’t let me hang around with you guys,” he replied.

Brian stood there, a look of sheer disbelief on his face. He chuckled to himself, kicking one of the small plastic chairs out of his way.

“Why do you want to hang with us so much? You have your own friends,” I said.

“Yeah, the little shitheads that I hang around with now. I want to be friends with you guys,” he said.

“Okay, so, you want to be friends with us, but you’re risking mine and Zacky’s friendships and relationship because of it?”

“Yeah,” Johnny told Brian.

“No way. Nu-huh, I don’t care what you say, I’m not letting some freak control my life like this,” Brian said.

Johnny walked across the dimly lit classroom and sat up on one of the tables near the windows. I leaned up one of the desks while Brian stood in the middle of the room, his face flustered and confused, mine matching his.

“Did you know that this school has the highest rate of homophobia in Orange County?” Johnny spoke.

“For God’s sake, just leave us be. We aren’t harming you!” Brian said.

“I know, but what if you wish to be friends with people for years on end,” Johnny spoke, “What would you do?”

“I don’t know,” Brian said.

I stood there for a few minutes, listening to the verbal abuse being tossed across the room.

“Just let him do it,” I said to Brian.

Brian looked at me, stunned. He then let out a chocked laughed, shaking his head. I thought it would be the right think to do, let Johnny just hang around with us, it will save us everything if we do.

“Okay,” Brian said, holding his hands above his head in a surrender motion, “If you’re so hell bent on being friends with us then fine, do it.” Brian said.

Johnny cheered before running out of the room.

“What was that?” Brian asked.

“I think we were just severely blackmailed,” I said.

He sniggered and walked over to me. I walked into his arms and wrapped my hands around his neck while his hands gently rested on my ass. I smiled as he kissed my forehead for what felt like ages. He let go of me and walked into the corner of the room, away from all the windows and doors so nobody knew we were in there. He jumped up onto one of the tables and tugged on my hand, pulling me up with him. I climbed into his lap and sat on his legs, wrapping my feet around his waist loosely.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to the crevice of his smooth, tanned skin on his neck.

“I’m so glad you got them rings,” Brian repeated for the thousandth time over the past three days.

“The studs were pissing me off. I looked too scene,” I laughed.

He smiled and grabbed the curves of my ass and pulled me tighter against him. I placed my head on his shoulder and I felt his right arm trail up my back and rest on my head.

I heard the door swing open and crash against the wall behind it and a shocked gasp. I quickly tensed up and closed my eyes. I felt Brian’s head move, then sigh with relief.

“I thought you were Matt,” Brian laughed.

I looked up and saw Miss Ramsey stood there, books and paper pilled high in her arms.

“Why would you think that?” she asked, walking into the room and shutting the door behind her.

“He tends to slam doors open and closed when he enters the room.”

She laughed and walked over to her desk. I began to move off Brian and climb off the table.

“Oh, you don’t have to go anywhere, I’m just putting my stuff ready in here for my next lesson,” she explained, dropping the books onto the table.

Brian grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto the table where I settled in a spot between his legs.

“I’ll leave you alone now,” Miss Ramsey said as she left the room, the large wooden door slamming behind her.

I sighed and let myself relax onto Brian.

“I don’t think that’s the last we will hear off Mr. Seward,” Brian laughed.

“Yeah, something tells me he’s got many more plans up his sleeve,” I laughed.

The bell shrieked through the school and Brian quickly pushed me off the table and out of the room, complaining about the fact that he forgot to have a cigarette this lunchtime.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a roll people. I am about 10 chapters away from finishing this story as well =D

But I swear, the amount of ideas in my head is phenomenal.