Your Hand in Mine

Tattoos Mean Forever

You can wear it." He said fast and stood up, helping me.

I looked at him, confused. "What?" I asked.

"It's nothing. You can just wear it. Come on. I have a suprise for you!" He said, now happy with a smile on his face.

I let him drive me somewheres and scary enough, we ended up at a tattoo parlor. I've always wanted a tattoo. Was he going to now make me face my fears of actually getting it done and do it? He pulled me inside with a smile on his face.

"We're supposed to get tattoos done." He told the man behind the counter.

"Name?"

"Gabe Saporta." He answered the man with a smug look on his face that I wanted to smack off.

"Yes, right this way." He said and lead us to a big room that had several 'tattoo seats', all seperated with walls.

He lead me over to a guy named Jim and lead Gabe to someone else. I layed down in the chair bed uncomfortably.

"Hey, I'm Jim. What can I get you today, pretty girl?"

I smiled, flattered. "I want a tattoo."

"And what would you like?"

"I'm thinking something like three stars on both of my hip bones."

"How big?"

"About an inch or two."

"Good choice. I think we can do that. Just let me go draw it out, and we'll get it done for you." He said, nicely before walking over to the table.

It took him about 10 mintues to get everything set. I unbuttoned my pants and raised my shirt up to my ribs.

"Okay, now I need you to stay still and this will be over fast." He said and began to connect the pin to my skin.

A sting and slight burning sensation took over plagued at the sensitive skin on my stomach. I exhaled after he finally finished doing the outline of the three, medium-sized, stars on my hip bone area.

"What color would you like them?"

"Umm...Purple and Pink. Purple on this side and then for the ones on the right, pink." I told him.

He nodded and switched pens and began to color the stars in, all the while we had small talk about bands and piercings. Before I knew it, all of the starts were completed. I whispered something in his ear, and he nodded before once again connecting the gun to my skin. He cleaned the tattoos off and bandaged them up then told me a load of shit about them. Finally, Gabe and I left after paying and retreated home. My stomach was sore, and I couldn't stand it. Gabe just made fun of me.

"Stop being mean!" I whined, as we pulled in to the driveway.

"Oh stop being a sissy." He laughed.

We walked in to the house and crashed on the couch.

"Now it's time to reveal your tattoo to me." He told me with a smile.

"Yeah, why didn't you get one?" I growled.

He just chuckled, "I'm not the one that always goes on about wanting one."

I nodded and raised up my shirt, taking off the bandages carefully and revealing three medium stars on both of my hip bone areas. The left side were purple stars with white swirls and the right was pink with white swirls and right under the stars on my right side, in cursive letters, read 'Gabe Saporta Is A Dinosaur In Bed'. He began to laugh, histerically.

"That is great. They look wonderful. I love them! But the me thing- is it real?" He said, laughing still.

"Yeah it is, Gabe."

He laughed, "It's just like you to be mean like that. A dinosaur? Couldn't you have put tiger?"

"No."

He rolled his eyes.

"Now I need you to do me a favor." He began.

Dread took over me. What was he going to now?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was pretty much just a filler. [:
But the good stuff is coming up. I just don't want to jump in to so fast, ya know? =D
Sooooooo. Atleast EIGHT comments.
I'm being strict, now, guys- I won't update. Which some of you have noticed.
Oh and once again, those of you who just save my story- stop and subscribe. Seriously.

Noow, If you like Brendon Urie go check meh story out.
Yeah, I'm whoring my story. What'cha going to do about it? lol. Yo- For those who continue to scream at me for deleting my stories like Pete Wentz, Alex Gaskarth and such- please leave me alone. I will get those or others stories for those people up. Let me just focus on one thing at a time. =D

Please make sure to give me feedback. I love your comments!