What Happens Under The Sun

Chapter Eighty-one

''I love you.'' I said, kissing him softly.

''I love you more.'' He replied, tightening his arms around me.

''Prove it.'' I smirked.

''Oh I'll pr-''

''WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!'' my dad screamed, throwing the door open.

''It's not what it looks like!'' I replied instantaneously, moving away from Tom.

''The hell it's not! I told you not to get with that god damned Kaulitz boy Kate!' he yelled, grabbing his shotgun.

''No!'' I said out loud, sitting bolt upright.

''What? Who's here? Where are my pants?'' Tom asked in a sleepy panic.

''Nothing, bad dream, and you're not wearing any.'' I said with a bit of a laugh.

''Why not?'' he asked, clearly still mostly asleep.

''Because I took them off.'' I whispered seductively in his ear. His eyes popped open and I grin took over his lips. Now he was awake.

''What was your dream about?'' Tom asked now that he had come around.

''My dad walking in on us and freaking out.''

''Maybe it's a sign and we shouldn't tell him. He can just find out when we slip up and the paparazzi snap a picture of us making out in the front seat of my car.'' He suggested.

''I think you'd be at more risk of death then. By us telling him, we can explain it our way and give him a chance to sort of take it all in you know?'' I said, unconsciously draping my right leg over him.

''He doesn't carry a gun right?'' he asked.

''No.'' I laughed.

''What are you going to do if he freaks out? We've established that I'll move to Cuba, but what about you? What will you do if he doesn't approve?'' Tom asked, playing with my hair.

''I respect my dad and all, but if he doesn't like that we're together that's his problem. I'm not leaving you.'' I said, looking into his eyes as I said the last part.

''I love you Katie.'' he said, leaning in to kiss me softly.

He pried my lips apart with his tongue and led me into a very seductive kiss. After a minute, he began to kiss over my jaw line and down my neck. I had an idea where this was headed.

''Jessica could be home any second.'' I said, not making any move to actually push Tom away. He leaned to whisper in my ear.

''I'll go fast.''

*~Jessica's Point of View~*

''I've actually got a photo shoot tomorrow and I've got to go meet the photographer today, so we probably wont be able to get together until the day after tomorrow.'' Jordan said as I opened the door to my apartment.

''That's alright I don’t mi-'' I stopped mid sentence when I heard another noise coming from the apartment.

It was moaning, loud moaning, coming from Kate's room. I turned to look at Jordan and he looked just as horrified.

''Oh my god! Oh my god!'' I said.

''Music.'' He said instantly and I dashed for the stereo. I turned the volume up until I couldn't hear them anymore.

You would think that something like having his girlfriend's roommate walk in and make her presence known by blaring the music would have put Tom off his stride, but under the loud guitar in the song, I heard Kate scream his name.

Jordan and I sat on the couch for a few minutes, ears covered, trying not to think about what was going on in the next room. They knew we were here now so they should have been wrapping it up pretty quickly. We could have left, but it was my house too.

When I saw the door to Kate's room open out of the corner of my eye I jumped up and turned the music down. I then turned to look at Kate.
They were both dressed and Tom had one arm around Kate's waist as they emerged from her bedroom.

''Hey Jess.'' Kate said in a rather guilty tone.

''If I ever come home to that kind of noise again, I'm moving out.'' I said and she laughed.

''So what, we're not allowed to fuck when you're home?'' she asked snidely but still with a playful tone.

''Of course you are, it's your apartment too. You're just not allowed to do it so loudly when I'm home.'' I said and this time Tom laughed too.

He suddenly glanced at the huge watched that adorned his left wrist and then looked at Kate.

''I've got to go home for a while, I'll pick you up for dinner.'' He said, kissing her quickly on the forehead.

''Ok, we have to be there for six.'' She told him and he nodded.

''I love you.'' He said.

''I love you too.'' She replied with a smile and then he turned to leave.

Even after Tom was gone, Kate was still smiling. It was a different smile though, it wasn't her usual 'I just had a great night and morning of sex' smile. This one was different.

This was a smile I'd only seen on Kate a few times in the past five years. It was her 'I love him, he loves me, and nothing and no one is getting in the way' smile, it was her 'I'm smitten' smile.

I'd always known she loved him, right from the start. From the minute I saw the look on her face when I showed her the article I knew she loved him.

When she looked back at me, only one thing felt fitting enough to say.

''I told you so.''
♠ ♠ ♠
To all my readers who were utterly dismayed with my announcement of the ending, there's no need to riot just yet, there is 83 chapters to this story. I have posted the first chapter of my new story so check it out of you're looking for something else to read!

As a side note, tomorrow night I will not be posting because I wont have access to a computer. To make up for it, the final two chapters will be posted on Sunday night, the first between 7 and 8 (EST) and the second between 8 and 9 (EST).

As always, thanks for reading!