Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

Clean

I pushed the tray away from me and drew in two deep, slow breaths through my nose. Clean. I was a pro at this already. Too bad I was running low on my supply, and I was broke from buying that.

I stood and walked to my mirror, checking that there were no remains of white powder on my face, then grabbed my school bag. Another day, here I come.

I walked swiftly down the road, watching the big school building rise in front of me.

I passed too many kids on my way to my locker. They were all crowded around each other, talking loudly and laughing. I found my way too my locker, its metal cold against my arm as I turned the combination. I quickly grabbed my Algebra II book and started towards that class.

Across the board, in red marker, was written Turn in homework, ASAP. It will be graded and returned tomorrow.

I cursed myself for forgetting that homework. I couldn't afford to fail, I needed to at least scrape by with a C. I dropped my book and bag on the nearest desk, and bent to pick up a piece of paper. The homework.

The answers were mostly filled in, no name, and as good as I was gonna get. I pulled a pen from my back pocket, still kneeling on the ground, and began to scribble my name on the top of the page, when someones foot collided with my stomach.

"Ah, oh dude. I'm sorry," someone said and gripped me under my arms to pull me up. "Sorry, uh, Tatian." A boy smiled at me, he read from my paper he was holding in his hands.

"Its Tatianna, jackass. Now give me that paper so I can turn it in." I ripped the page from his hands and filled in the rest of my first name and the Harding before putting it on the teacher's desk. He put a paper down as well.

"I'm glad I did my homework over, then, Tatianna, because that paper you turned in was mine." The boy said from behind me.

"It was not. So shut your face-"

"Andy Mrotek."

"Emotech." I said, before he left the room with his things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Joke...
-lol-
EMOTECH.