Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

Second Guessing Old Decisions

"Fuck!"

I tripped over my untied shoelace and fell flat on my face. It's been a couple of hours after school and I'm hurting all over. Track isn't helping me and the large welt on my side doesn't either. Mrotek better watch his back.

I haven't hit-up for over 4 hours and it's really starting to get to me. You can say that I'm a major addict, but you can blame constant bickering between my family for that. And Zach.

Zach is a friend of mine, but he's what brought me to the monster. Ever since the "party," nothing's ever been the same. I'm constantly out of money and get weird looks a lot, but you get used to it after a while. I somtimes wonder what life would have been like without it...

I picked myself up and dusted off my clothes. It's just more to add on to my pain. If someone comes up to me and gets on even one of my nerves, I'm gonna go off.

I just stood there for a minute and just watched my surroundings: people running, a couple behind the bleachers doing God knows what, and Mrotek with his arm around two girls and others in the bleachers watching the couple. Perves.

I decided to continue on so I turned on my iPod full blast, but before I put both earphones in my ears I heard, "Tatiana!" I just kept running and didn't look back, but eventually I would see them again. Stupid track does go in a circle.

When I was turning the corner and saw Mrotek, I had to stop. He had jumped right out in front of me like a flailing giraffe. He even ripped my earphones out of my ears! Dude was gonna get it, but I just held it in. Therewas the school officer nearby and I didn't want to start anything suspicious.

"Tatianna! What was that about did you not hear me?"

"No, I just don't want to be associated with man whores."

"What? Is it because of Victoria and Katie? No! They're just friends!"

"So you say, but I don't know what you do behind closed doors. I don't care if you go and fuck around with others more than once or even if you "experiment". Go crazy. You don't bother me."

"Well, how about this Friday I do. Maybe you can actually see the real me." He smiled a cheesy smile that you only save for Christmas cards right then and there. I didn't want to be bothered anymore until I could go see Zach or someone else who I might be able to score from, so, with Bring Me The Horizon blasting from the earphones, I said...

"Why not?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sucks.
I'm not the greatest,
but I try.
I hope Tori and Katie don't get
mad at me for their names,
but that's all I could think of.
This is what you get, Casey,
when you just tell me to write with
no plan.
It may interuppt (sp?) yours! =]