Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

Feelings Finally Returned?

The past two weeks have been torture with Andy's new "no drugs" policy, but I finally got over the with drawl symptoms two days ago.
I moved in with Andy permanently now since his parents let me and so did mine, but the main reason he wanted me to was so he could keep an eye on me once again.
I was wearing one of my new outfits that I had bought at the beginning of the two weeks,
and I was having fun wearing it around everywhere.

"Look, Andy! I feel like a princess!"

"Would you look at that? I happen to be a knight in shining armor! Coincidence? I think not."

"Well, would you care to sweep me off my feet?"

"My pleasure, Tati." He grabbed me bridal style and brought me upstairs to his room.

He kissed me on the lips as he set me on his bed and popped in a movie.
We watched it, but didn't understand it.
It was in Spanish and had no subtitles.
Well, he didn't.
I knew Spanish, but I never told him so I pretended not to know.
It was funny watching him act out his interpretation of the movie, though.

"I don't know how to make out with this banana, but I know how to shove it down my throat," he yelled and ate as the lady on the screen ate one in her kitchen.

"Andy! I want some of it!"

"Oh, for you, you get a special one! I like to call it Banana a la Trouser!" He slowly began to unzip his pants, but I looked away.

"Andy! My virgin eyes can't stomach something like that, yet!"

"I thought you liked me, though." He pouted and tried to give his best puppy eyes.

I turned to him and planted a kiss on his lips and whispered, "sorry, not that much," and began to turn around when he pulled me back and it soon turned into a make-out session.

The movie had ended an hour before we finally pulled away.
I looked at him and something clicked in my head.
I was in love with Emotech.
I then realized that maybe, just maybe, I might want him to be my first, also.
Not a week from now or anything else, but tonight.
His parents were away, and would be for another two days due to a business trip.
When else could be the perfect time?

I turned to him and asked him, "how hot do you feel right now, Andy?"
♠ ♠ ♠
XD
I HAD to get Casey back for the strip tease.
It came to last night how,
and THIS is how.
You can NOT put this back on me.
You've got to write about it, Case.
Have fun.
AND!
2 updates in ONE night.
Amazing, right?