Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

Zippidy Doo Dah

I couldn't believe this. Andy must know the law here. If you speed, and get pulled over, you have to pay the fee right that moment or you get locked up.

He didn't seem to know, though. He smiled at the officer, and took his wallet out of his pocket, opened it, and showed the cop the inside. Nothing.

It didn't matter, though, I realized as we were handcuffed and pushed into the back seat of the squad car. He was drunk and I was in possesion. We were screwed.

It turns out we weren't too far from the station, as is. The officers inside asked us our names, we told.

We were both tested for alcohol, I passed while he failed.

We were both tested for drugs, he passed while I failed.

They asked me where I got the drugs, and I said in an alley for dirt cheap. I couldn't sell Zach out.

We were both underage, so we had to stay over night. They locked us in a cell, and it was relatively empty. Thank God, or I might not have the nerve to do this.

"What the hell, Mrotek! I asked you to drive me somewhere. You shouldn't have if you'd been drinking!" I screamed the words at him, and he grinned.

"I drove you somewhere drunk, and you got drugs. Woohoo. What a comeback." He sat leaning against a wall, keeping a watch on the other men in the cell. "So, how long have you been doing, um..zip?" He said zip with a smack of his lips at the p. How much did he drink?

"Not long. Started this last summer. I got too bored and into too many parties." I sat beside him, not liking the noises the men behind me where making.

Andy made a noise, I think it was supposed to be sympathetic. He patted my knee, then it slid down my thigh slowly. I took his hand and placed it on his head.

"Okay, buddy boy, how much did you drink?"

"Well, after you left I made a dent in a six pack I had in the back of my car. Got home, and you called. Then, we went for a joy ride." He smiled again, his perfect teeth shining and his breath pungant with beer.

"I think you enjoy drinking a little too much."

"Its not my favorite activity, but it takes up time. You, now..has anyone ever told you crack is whack?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha.
Sugar Boogar.
Now, I didn't leave you in a hole this time!!

And you do too love me, Bre.
You do!You just don't know it yet.