Learn How to Lie

October 7th, 2005

I plugged my guitar in and stroked the strings gently causing the crowed to scream in excitement. My jaw dropped a little. No, not all of these people were here to see us. They were here to oogle Pete. But, still. Brendon stood on the edge of the stage, looking beautiful like always.

"We're Panic! At The Disco - And our first song will be....I Write Sins Not Tragedies!" He yelled into the microphone. The crowd screamed on the top of their lungs as we started playing. Brendon sang wonderfully - better then I would have; and danced and jumped around the stage. We got to the last song we would play today, Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Shirt Off, and oh....

"Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am I what you still think about in bed..." Brendon huffed into the microphone and came up behind me without me noticing. His hand found a way onto my side and slowly worked it's way up to my chest. My mouth hung open a little as I felt some blood rush to my lower half. He pressed his crotch up against my butt and continued huffing. I bit my lip and did my best not to mess up. Too soon, Brendon peeled himself of off me and continued jumping around. The crowed was going wild. Once the song was over we all bowed in sequence. The crowed was screaming the band name. They like us? They really like us? Well, I guess they'd like anyone who tours with Fall Out Boy...

We got off the stage and Fall Out Boy quickly got on it. The crowd got louder when they noticed Pete was on it. I'll tell you the truth - Pete isn't that bad looking. But, he's not at all as handsome as Brendon! I don't think anyone could out-look Brendon. Ever! Sweaty, we all moved to the lounge room in the back. Spencer went and got some food from the huge display. I sat down and wipped some sweat away. Brendon staggered in, out of breath. Damn, he looked hot! I felt something low on me pulse. He grinned and sat down next to me. If he only knew.... He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and drew me in.

"Ryan. We were awesome..." He sighed looking into distance.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like... :D:D:D:D