City Of Evil

Chapter 2

As I stood on Matt's door step running the idea of Matt really being M.Shadows throw my head for the 50 millionth time since Matt left my porch. Okay I think I'm ready I said to myself and pushed the door bell but when the door opened it wasn't Matt. I was starring face to face with Zacky Vengeance a7x rhythm guitarist. He smiled at me and then turned around and yelled “Shads theres a hotty at the door.” then turned to me and said “Hi”. That proved it Matt was M. Shadows. Before I could say anything Matt pushed Zacky out of the way.
“Hey Lilly.” He said with a smile grabbing my arm and pulling me inside. To him I probably looked like a dear caught in head lights. He walked into what looked to be the living room in the making. “Lilly, these are my friends thats..”
Zacky cut him off “I think she knows who we are” he said pointing at me. I was wearing my Avenged Sevenfold tank top, a black pleated skirt, and my lavender chucks that had A7x written all over them.
“I guess so.” Matt said looking at my tank top.
“See guys I told you she was hot!”said Zacky.
“Shut up Zacky.” Matt said punching him in the arm.
“ouch, that hurt.” complained Zacky.
“Are you okay Lilly?” asked Matt with true concern.
“You look like you've seen a ghost.” laughed Synyster Gates.
“Matt did you buy a hunted house?”asked The Rev everyone laughed even me.
“No I'm fine I just never thought I would be living next to M. Shadows and standing in a room with my favorite band of all time.” I smiled and blushed. “And when I was talking to you earlier Matt I had no clue till later. I'm so slow.” I said giggling.
“Oh were not that grate”said Johnny we all laughed again. Matt sat down on the black leather couch and pulled me down next to him.
“I wanna sit next to Lilly” Zacky said Jimmy aka The Rev hit him in the back of the head.
“Leave Lilly alone like she would ever like you like you everyone knows I'm totally sexy.” said Brian aka Synyster. I giggled.
“Anyone want a beer?” Matt asked getting up everyone said yes “Lilly?” Matt asked me.
“No I'm good. I can't drink yet.” I said
“How old are you?” Johnny asked.
“20 I'll be 21 in like less then three weeks, but that doesn't keep me from drinking.” I said.
“We'll have to celebrate then.” Said Zacky grinning.
“That'd be awesome party with Avenged Sevenfold.” I said grinning back.
“We'll have a kick ass time you won't be able to keep up.” said Brian.
“I can drink you under the table any day.” I said.
“I'll have to take you up on that sometime.” Brian said. Matt walked back in the room and sat down next to me.
“We should go swimming!” Jimmy said out of no were.
“That was random.” Zacky and I said at the same time.
“Can't theres no water in the pool yet.” Matt said.
“I have a pool.” I said.
“lets go to Lilly's house then.” said Jimmy.
“Is that okay?” Matt asked me.
“Hell yeah it's like dream having Avenged Sevenfold in my house.” I said. We all got up and walked to my house.
“Wow your house is awesome, very goth.” Johnny said.
“Thanks, theres beer in the fridge and other stuff help yourself. I'm gunna go put my suit on so make your self at home.” I told them and ran up the steps to my room I put on my skull bikini. When I went down stairs I found the guys in the pool.
“Oh my god.” all the guys said.
“You look fucking hot!” said Brian.
“Hell yeah” said Zacky, Johnny, and Jimmy. Matt just stared.
“”Um thanks.” I said. I wadded into the pool and stood next to Matt. “Are you okay Matt?” He looked down at me and put his hands on my face. Then leaned down and put his perfect pink lips on mine. He pulled away after a few seconds I puled him back.
“No!” yelled Zacky and Syn. Matt and I pulled away and looked at them and started to laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey comment if u read i wanna kno wat u think
3 comments = next chapter