Misanthropy

Reality

But nothing could stop me. I grabbed the scissors from his hand and threw them away and jumped on him. I punched and kicked him, just wanting him to hurt; to feel the pain i was feeling.

I ran home that day, i didn't wait for the bell to ring to leave, i just jumped of him, went to my locker, grabbed my bag and left. What the fuck am i going to do? I asked myself as i looked in the mirror, i had red puffy eyes with massive bags under them, i looked like my pet goldfish. I grabbed my scissors and started cutting.

I didn't care what i looked like anymore, i tried to make it look neater, but nothing worked. I want hungry so i skipped dinner and went to bed early. I couldn't sleep, so i grabbed those scissors again, and cut deeper than I'd ever cut before, oozed the pain and blood out of my wrist. Everything changed from that day onwards.

* * *

Six months later

"Hey?"

"Hmm?"

"Where's my money? You don't get it unless you pay; bitch."

"Here it is, now hand it over." Don't judge me. So since i moved here, i realised that I'd rather be liked for who i wasn't than hated for who i was. Skelton had rung me up a month prior to this; he said he couldn't take it anymore; he was dumping me. He couldn't lie any longer; he didn't love me and he had gotten Lauren pregnant.
Can you believe him? now that is one thing you DON'T do; you never dump someone and go out with their friend, that's a no go zone; but he did it. What had you expected, a happy ending? Not only had this happened, but I'd become a druggie and drank all the time, the only good thing that came out of this was that Joe had stopped bugging me.
And another thing, i sold my bike, and my parents kicked me out.

I'm living at my friend Oakley's house, he's anti drugs and alcohol, but he understands what I'm going through and is helping me out; he's dad is a doctor and mum's a counsellor.
I'm okay at the moment, just wish things could go back to the way they were, back when i believes in myself, and that dreams were my reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End! =D

I'd love to know what you thought!