Misanthropy

Snip!

Wonderlands that way Sweetie!

"What ever." I walked off, i wasn't in the mood for this, and i had English next, so i went and got my books.
As i sat down at an empty desk, guess who walked in? Yup, none other than Joe.

"Hey Princess." He said as he sat down behind me.

"Alright, settle down class. Take out you Macbeth text book please." Oh great, we'd just finished this at my old school, now i need to do it all over again! Turn to page fifty four and could you please read Tyler.

"Do i have to?"

"Either that or detention Mr. what would you prefer?"

"What ever." Just then, something hit me on the head.

"What the -" i turned around, Joe had managed to cut a eraser into thousands of tiny pieces and was chucking them at me. Great!
I tuned out for the rest of the lesson, i just doodled on my page and thought of Skelton; i missed him so much.
Ding ding! Ding ding!
"Finally!"

I ran home as fast as i could, i had to get away from there.
"Hey Honey, how was your day?"

"Great!" I ran up stairs and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Skelton.."

"Oh hey Alice! How are you?"

"Horrible."

"What? Whats wrong, love?!"

"Everything! i HATE it here, no one talks to me and this guy won't leave me alone."

"What do you mean?"

"Its stupid, i shouldn't even worry, let alone make you worry..."

"No Alice, whats he saying?"

"It's silly, and I'm just paranoid. They don't even have a BMX team here."

Ding dong! "Look, Alice I've got to go. My mates are here to watch the footy."

"Okay, i love you."

"I love you to hun, Bye."

* * *

The next few days were okay, i tryed talking to some of the people in my classes, but they weren't interested, so i just kept my head down and did my work, but something happened the next day that really set me off...

"Hey Princess, how are you?"

"I'm okay, you?"

"Never better" said Joe as he flashed is perfect smile at me, i noticed the pair of scissor in his hand.

"What you doing with them?" he grabbed me by my hair and yanked my head upwards,

"With what?" Snip

I did not see that coming. I wanted to hit him, i wanted to bash some sense into him; tell him to leave me alone. But there was no point, it would just provoke him and give him another reason to hurt me; whether it was metally, physically or emotionally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should i continue with this?