If You Don't Listen You're Never Going To Learn

Merry Happy

I looked at my yellow sheet of paper and walked towards the big, plain dorm building. Room 202, on the second floor. Once inside the building, a horrid smell invaded my nose. Old pizza, stale beer and weed was all that I could smell.

Note to self: Buy an air freshener for room.

Room 202's door was painted a sea foam green, one of our school's colors, and there was a dry erase board hanging from a nail. I tugged on the door knob, it was already unlocked so there was no need to force it open. In the room, changing clothes, was Mr. Fag-hating hot Guy Gerard.

Note to self: Take a picture, it'll last longer.

"The fuck are you doing here? This is my room," He snarled as he jerked his shirt on. I smiled and waved my key at him as I put my box of stuff on my bed. "There's no way in hell you're going to be my roommate."

I smiled and batted my eyes real innocently at him. "Why not? Afraid I'll try something naughty?" I asked.

Note to self: Buy condoms. Lots of them. We're going to corrupt this straighty.

"I'm leaving. I'm going to try to fix this. We are NOT sharing a room."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! I'll be sure to make a more thrilling, long chapter next time!

xoxo
Kaylee