Sequel: Let's Fade Away

You Shine Brighter Than Anyone

Chapter 24

I fell asleep on Mitchell's chest.

We were both curled up watching 'The Pursuit of Happiness' and Bryan came in and woke us up.

He wasnt surprised at our formation on the couch.

"The guys'll be here in about two hours."

"Thanks Bryan," I said, getting up from my comfy pillow. I stood up and stretched. I then pulled Mitchell off the couch, then we both began to get ready.

I ran into my walk in closet and got a pair of dark washed skinny leg jeans and a Muse tee shirt and ran into the bathroom.

I jumped into the shower, and quickly got ready. I got out, then put my clothes on, then drying my hair. I put on eyeliner and lip gloss then put my earrings in.

I slipped on a pair of ankle socks, and started to straighten my hair. I unplugged my straightener and then ran to get a suitcase out of my storage closet.

I got the suitcase and began to put clothes for the next 3 to 4 months. If it was any longer we'd stop by our houses and apartments to get more clothes, or stop somewhere to wash the clothes we already had (like every week).

I began to get my bathroom necessities and my make up packed. I put them in my suitcase and then placed my hair brush in carefully.

Then, I got my electronics and put them into my tote bag. I now had to total all of the amounts that we sell each day, because I lost a very important assistant.

I slipped a calculator and a notebook into my bag. I put my money in the pocket of a pair of my skinny jeans and then began to carry my stuff to the main floor. I had 5 more minutes until the guys got there.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of apple juice and a granola bar and then sat on the deck of our mansion. I began to see a bus with 'Boys Like Girls' on the side with the album art painted over the entire bus.

I was still not even halfway done with my granola bar, so I waited for Mason to get off the bus. He was staying on ours again this tour, along with Mitchell Davis.

I called for Mitchell and Bryan, and they came up. I watched the bus driver put my stuff onto the bus, smiling at me.

"Hi, Bob." I waved to him.

"Hey, Blaire." He called back, waving.

Mason came over to me and kissed me, as Mitchell was walking up.

"Hi, I'm Mitchell, Mitchell Davis."

"Mason Musso. Nice to meet you Mitchell." Mason said shaking Mitchell's hand.

They were going to be fast friends. I knew it.

Mitchell and I slipped our shoes on, then went to the bus to call bunks.

They picked me and Bryan and Mitchell up first, so I chose a bunk somewhere in the middle, and Mitchell chose the one above mine, with Mason in the bunk beside mine.

Bryan threw my ipod in my bunk.

"I thought I packed my ipod," I said picking it up, a puzzled look on my face.

"Oh, don't worry, you did. I just got it out to listen to it," He said smiling.

We'd gotten really close since he proposed to Kayla.

"No problem. Who's next?"

"Martin."

"Yay!"

"Yeah, yay." He said laughing and shaking his head.

The bus pulled out of the mansion's driveway, and we waited in the lounge for the rest of the members.

This tour was going to be the best, ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well. That's it for this story.
Sequel is coming up.