Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

010

"So he just walked into the room with Frank?" Alex asked while chewing a blue plastic pen.

"Yep."

"I see, and what does he look like?" she asked.

"As I said, pink hair, denim jacket, jeans, looks just like me." she wrote some notes while nodding.

"So you believe these clones are your..." she made a gesture indicating she was trying to think up the word. "personalities?"

"Yep." she wrote what I just said.

"Alright Gerard, you clearly have schizophrenia. Not to panic, the nurse will deliver the meds I prescribe when you get back to your room."

"Any side effects?" I asked. She bit her bottom lip thoughtfully.

"Well... the one I'm prescribing you for now is chlorpromazine or the Americanized version, Thorazine, you may experience tardive dyskinesia."

"English?"

"Uncontrollable body movements."

"Oh..."

"Its kinda opposite of Parkinson's."

"Which means?"

"Patients with Parkinson's have difficulty moving while patients with tardive dyskinesia have trouble not moving."

"Oh..." I trailed off.

"Don't worry Gerard, this usually only develops with continuous use of the drugs and of course these is medication for tardive dyskinesia." she smiled. I forced a quick smile. "Now off you go, Lauren will escort you back to your room where another nurse will give you your Thorazine." I stood up with my visions following me.

"I'm going to kill you." Revenge said menacingly. I bit my tongue, soon they would go away and I would be free.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, writers block, girlfriend, and school :( Here is an update for everyone to enjoy!