Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

009

Red. Thats what he said his name was. He sat there in that damn denim jacket and blue jeans and what bright pink hair that hurt your eyes. I sat there and glared at him.

"Okay so Revenge is the evil, Parade is the good, and you are...?" I asked with my arms crossed. Red smiled a sickly sweet smile.

"I'm your gay side silly." he giggled. "You totally looooove Frank!" I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming in frustration. If he extended the word love or made any sort of kissing sounds I would punch his lights out.

"Alright, I don't know how you can to be but I don't loooove Frank." I mimicked him. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"I'm you, I know."

"He's got a point." Parade shrugged.

"Oh God, I'm a fag!" Revenge covered his face with his hands and groaned.

"Okay, okay, don't say fag because that is really mean and I am not into Frank. Am I?" I asked the hallucinations. Parade and Revenge shrugged but Red nodded and grinned. I was about to say something else but the door opened and the tanned nurse poked her head in.

"Mr. Way, Dr. Andras will see you now." she smiled the same sickly smile Red just made. I shuddered. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. I hate hospital gowns. My visions followed closely behind.

"Tell her about Frank." Red prodded.

"Oh shut up." Revenge growled.

"Can't we all just get along?" Parade sighed. I kept following the nurse down the endless corridor. We finally reached a glassed in room with with a large sign hanging from the ceiling saying 'Psychiatric Ward'. We approached the desk where another nurse was working on some paper work. The tanned nurse I noticed was extremely tall, certainly more then I am.

"Mr. Way." the tanned nurse smiled.

"Gerard, come into my office." I turned around to see Alex walking towards us. "Don't be shy, come in and spill to me your problems."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter but im tired and I feel bad for not updating for a while. Enjoy. Comments are love.