Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

024

The light above me buzzed with effort. The dull glow that shone from it was making my eyes hurt. I blinked once trying to rid the pain but it didn't help. Frank was stuck in my head, he had gone back home since his wife wanted him back. I don't mean to sound selfish but hell, screw her. I need him here taking care of me. Pathetic Gerard, absolutely pathetic. Out of loneliness I stopped taking my meds yesterday. Now my old friends were becoming louder and louder and I wasn't alone anymore.

"Buck up Gee, it will be fine." Parade said stroking my greasy hair.

"Go to him." Red cooed.

"Go die or I'll make you." Revenge sneered. Why couldn't they all leave and Parade remain, he seems understanding- the good in this battered body.

"I'll be fine if you stay the night." I whispered to know one in particular. Parade hugged me tightly, not that I could really feel his embrace, I just thought I did. Red took up petting my hair as Parade had and Revenge glowered in a corner of the room. Laying on my bed all day didn't seem t be helping my stormy mood. I glanced over at the newspaper on the make-shift bedside table. I should be looking for a job. Frank was nice enough to help but it's up to me. He payed for this months meds, my hydro bill, and groceries. I sat up slowly, the world seemed to spin a bit but I tried to ignore it. I picked up the newspaper and flipped through it. It was only a day or so old so it should still be fine. Frank brought it before he left.

"Wont you just please be with me...?" I mumbled to myself. "Can't get you off my mind..... shine..." I couldn't really remember off the words since I hadn't heard the song in years. I couldn't even remember who it was by but I liked it. I flipped through the pages until I found the job section. I scanned the articles until one stood out. I was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my GOd, long time no update! Inspiration, the song he is referring to is Shine- The Morning Of