Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

028

The dark water seemed uninviting as I stared down at it. Only the steels guard rail was between me and my fate. As I stood on the bridge I wondered if anyone would come to my funeral if I did bother following through with my plans. Maybe Frank would show up... would anyone else? The water lapped against the sandy river bank and against the cement pillars that held this contraption up. There was no moon. No stars, just the plain brownish- pink sky that hung over the city like a suffocating blanket.

"Fuck..." I mumbled to myself as I reached into my pocket and pulled out my box of cigarettes and my lighter. I took out a cancer stick and lit it then put the lighter and box back in my pocket.

"That’s going to be the last thing before you die? Pathetic." Revenge mumbled.

"And what would you do dip stick?" I asked coldly while exhaling the toxic fumes.

"Fuck a dyke." he replied casually. I snorted.

"In your case a fag." he grumbled and looked over the guard rail at the awaiting water.

"Your so homophobic, Revenge." Red crossed his arms unhappily.

"What are you going to do about it shit face?" Revenge pushed himself away from the rail and spun to face Red who stood his ground.

"Please don't fight!" Parade pleaded.

"Shut up goodie two shoes! I wanna' watch this!" Fame looked expectantly at the two fuming visions.

"Shut up all of you." I said and took another drag. Everyone ignored my comment and continued to argue. I rolled my eyes.

An hour later and i was still staring at the dark waters. Red and Revenge kept arguing with Parade pleading and Fame coaxing. I stood there in my own thoughts as my visions bickered back and forth. Why didn't I take my fucking meds?

"You piece of shit!" Revenge sneered at Red who was looking nervous. Red had told Revenge he was an attention seeking asshole who was arrogant and moronic.

"Parade!" Red screamed as Revenge lunged towards him and knocked him to the cement throwing in kicks and punches. What else could I do but watch?
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to oxycontin.genocide since they were the only one who bothered reading/ commenting on the last update many moons ago. Thanks :) More hopefully soon!!!