Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

029

Was I supposed to stop them? Was anyone watching? I would look even more retarded then I already was if I did make a move to stop Revenge from ripping Red's throat out. I just took the last drag from my cigarette and flicked it over the rail into the current. If I was going to do this I might as well do it now.

"Don't do it Gerard!" Parade begged.

"Do it!" Revenge sneered.

"Don't do it!" that earned Red another punch to the face.

"Do it! You'll be famous!" Fame encouraged.

"I already am famous idiot." I mumbled. I took a breath and looked down at the water again. I pulled out my cellphone and looked at the time; 3:29am. There was cement on the bottom of the guard rail. I used it as a step and balanced myself along the steel beam with my arms outstretched. I saw head lights in the corner of my eye but I ignored them. It was now or never. I heard the squeal of breaks. Fuck, was that the cops?

"Jump." Revenge whispered.

"Gerard?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned my head to see who it was but all I saw was Revenge flying at me in front of the head lights. I felt myself slip in the rail and I lost my balance and tipped forward- towards the water.

"Gerard!" I heard running steps. I must have flipped over as I was falling because I opened my eyes and saw Frank leaning over that fucking rail with fucking tears in his beautiful eyes. His arms were stretched out as if he could still catch me as I fell. I felt a cold wall hit me as I went under. Water filled my mouth and I struggled for breath but only swallowed my water. I had underestimated the current and I felt myself being dragged under. I kicked as hard as I could and tried to scream but I was choking. Was this the end?

"Yes." was all I heard in a faded voice. I felt tired and heavy. I stopped kicking, I couldn't swim anyways. My eyes fell shut and I just let the water take me where it wanted, which was down.
♠ ♠ ♠
What are these one comment per update shenanigans? Thanks platypusgdfan for the support :) As for your question- you will find out. When the story will end... I don't know... Im just winging it as its going but I have an idea for the next chapter and an ending. Will it be happy- we'll have to find out :)