Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

004

Life makes be sick to my stomach, that or its the hospital food the nurses shove down my throat. All the time Revenge and Parade are with me, night and day, day and night. Every second of every hour they argue in my head. My head in constantly filled with voices so it makes it so hard to sleep. I can't believe I've been moved to the psych ward.

"Mr. Way you have a visitor." I turned my head to see a nurse smiling at me cheerfully. Fake. Beside her stood Bob. My eyes widened. His blond hair was as long as it was when I last saw him, just before we released our last album that never got into the public... Mikey died before it did.

"Hey man." he came and sat on the edge of my bed. "I heard you tried to kill yourself." he looked worried. What the hell, are those seriously the first words leaving his mouth?

"I heard you were living your perfect life with your perfect family." I shot back coldly.

"Hey, my life isn't perfect. Lisa and I just got a divorce." his eyes cast to the white floor.

"Pity." I sneered. I wasn't in the mood to hear him tell his life story, I haven't seen him in over five years and I have to listen to this bullshit? "You vanish and now your telling me your life story?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he glared at me. "I come to visit and all you do is complain."

"After five years!" I growled.

"I'm sorry, my life has been hectic with the band and all..." he trailed off.

"What band?" I gritted my teeth.

"Ray, Frank, and I started a new band with two other guys." he didn't even look at me.

"You did what?" I was biting my tongue. I could taste blood.

"LIsten, that's not important. How are you feeling?" he went back to concern. I was shaking with anger.

"Abandoned, useless, sick, suicidal, and forgotten. Should I continue on the list of feelings?" I kept glaring at me. Not one did his blue eyes meet mine.

"You have never been the same since Mikey died." his lips were pressed in a frustrated thin line. "It's like you're not you anymore." I glanced over at a fuming Revenge and a sad Parade. Who was I?

"So you chose to abandon me? Frank and i haven't talked since the day the band broke up and Ray is God knows where. Then you come here and tell me you have a new band?" Bob just stared at me but never into my eyes. "Just go." I whispered. Tears were threatening to spill over again.

"Gerard-"

"Just go." I said louder. Then he left and I was once again alone with only my hallucinations to keep me company as I cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4 everyone! I have 5 subscribers (a record in such a short period of time!) and nearly no readers. Comments are love! <3