Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

003

I ran into the shadows, praising the darkness that engulfed me. Everything was so rhythmic, my heart beats becoming fainter and fainter. Soon I can join Mikey in that place where no one knows about.

"Gerard." I turned around to see Mikey there.

"Mikey!" I ran towards him and hugged him tight. Tears sprung to my eyes. "I missed you so much!"

"It's not your time Gee, you have to go back." he whispered. I pulled away from the embrace and looked into his matching hazel eyes.

"I don't want to Mikey, the band is gone and I'm going crazy."

"Your not crazy Gee, your just confused. Don't let them take you over. You are you and nothing can change that. Say hi to Frankie for me." he began to shimmer and slowly began slipping away.

"No Mikey! Frank is gone! Don't go! I love you!" then he was gone and only black was left.

My eyes felt tired and my throat throbbed too. Slowly I opened one eye to see Dr. Andras fiddling with my IV. I tried shifting my position on the bed but I couldn't move. My body was strapped to the bed.

"Oh your up? How are you feeling?" her hazel eyes were wary.

"What's going on?" I asked. My voice cracked as I spoke.

"After that little stunt you pulled we thought it was best to wheel you to the psych ward for some tests and such. Just a pro caution." she gave me a small smile. After she left only then did Revenge and Parade return.

"Oh Gee, I thought you were gone!" sobbed Parade who hugged me. Revenge smirked.

"Too bad." was all he said. Now I can live my days out in the psych ward with two hallucinations who will drive me further into insanity...
♠ ♠ ♠
Awful and short I know. Bare with me? Comments are love and subscriptions are sex <3