Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

006

[Update yesterday]

You know those life changing experiences you get when something severe happens and it seems to put your life on hold then turn your world upside down. One of those moments happened to day when Dr. Andras waltzed into my room and announced I had a phone call. Fuck, it's like prison, one fucking call. She had the phone in her hand and she held it for me.

"Hello?" I asked. I was so confused.

"Umm hey Gerard." the voice was childish and familiar.

"Frank?" my eyes widened.

"Yeah." Dr. Andras stood patiently beside me still holding the phone but soon she unstrapped my arms and let me hold the phone myself as she sat in a chair beside my bed.

"It's been a while." I said.

"Yeah." he said again. "Bob told me what happened. He's really sorry." I sighed. "Listen, I haven't seen you forever, how about I come down to see you?"

"Oh so now you care? Only when I'm claimed to be fucking insane do you want to see my face again? What happened Frank? What happened to make you disappear?" a lump was forming in my throat and tears began to well up in my eyes.

"I don't know Gee... I guess the whole Mikey thing. Truthfully I panicked and I just couldn't see you so miserable so I moved to New York with Jamia and the dogs." he said. I was deep in thought.

"Then you formed a band new band without me?" I choked out.

"No its not like that Gee... listen, I'll drive down tomorrow, just me, and I'll tell you everything Bob didn't okay?"

"Ok..." I mumbled.

"Bye Gee, see you tomorrow."

"See ya." then the line went dead. I sat there for a moment. I didn't even notice Dr. Andras take the phone away from me. I just sat there motionless.

"Anything you want to talk about?" she asked. I shook my head sadly. Shouldn't I be excited that I was going to see Frank tomorrow?

"Yeah you should, he's your best friend." Parade whispered. He looked ghostly pale.

"Was." I whispered back.

"What was that?" Dr. Andras asked.

"Can I have a glass of water please?" I don't want her to know I'm actually crazy.

"Sure." she left the room. My arms were still free so I untied my legs and lay in the bed and stretched my sore muscles. She came back and paused when she saw me. "So your not gone." she smiled.

"Should I be?" Revenge answered with yes.

"I expected so but I guess you haven't tried to kill yourself again." she said it in a joking manner.

"Dr. Andras-" she cut me off.

"Call me Alex." she smiled. I sipped my water from a styrofoam cup.

"Alex... I hear voices."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh a bit of a cliffhanger AND it's longer then usual! On top of it all do you guys like the new layout? I made that banner myself. :) Comments are love!