And You're All I Want

Chapter one

“Come on Annie, come to London with me. You know you want to. And my dad says he can pay for you.” Katie rabbled at me jumping up and down on my bed a little as she spoke.

“No. And three reasons why. First if we went we would have to vist my mother, who hates me from when I left after a month of living with her in Bolton, second that means we will have to meet my new step father and step brother, third or finally whatever I don’t want to acsept money of your dad.” I finished finally ending up with my hand over Katies mouth stopping her from butting in.

“Ok, ok, ok Annie I know, wait I don’t you never told me why you left England-“

“I just liked my dad better.” I replied looking away.

“I know your lying, anyway we can spend like a week with your mom, and from what I’ve heard your step brother whatever his name is lives in London so he probs won’t be in Bolton when you are. And ask your mom if you can go 50/50 with the money with my dad.” She exclaimed.

“Wow that was a lot of words coming from you.” I replied shrugging my shoulders.

“If that’s what you want to do. Then fine I’ll come with you.”

My phone started ringing as I walked back into my bedroom from the bathroom.

“No matter what I say or do
The message isn't getting through
And you're listening to the sound
Of my breaking heart”

It was Katie.

“ANNNNNNNNNIE” He voice yelled as I opened the phone.

“KATTTTTTTTIE” I replied mocking her.

“Hey so I was thinking that we should go to the mall to get stuff for the trip, cause we’re going in two days time.”

“Yeah why not, my mom gave me $100 to spend for the trip.” I replied smiling.

“THEN OPEN THE BLOODY FRONT DOOR I’M BOILING OUT HERE IN THIS 82 F HEAT.” She yelled making me pull the phone away from my ear then snaping the phone shut. I ran down the stairs after pulling on a pair or blue denim shorts and a bright yellow Elmo t-shirt. Slipping on a pair of black converses I grabbed my bag and left a note to the daddy of mine.

“About time.” She murmered as I opened the front door.

“Well you should of rung the doorbell.” I replied smirking.

I walked around the shop picking out things I liked untill I found this perfect dress. It was black with and electric blue band under the bust and finishing just above the knees, I looked at the price tag. $50. I couldn’t buy it but I’ll try it on.

We ended up back at Katies house looking through the bags we had bought, Katie chucked a bag over at me.

“This is yours.” She smirked, I opened the bag to find the dress.

“Katie, I can’t afford it. I can’t pay you back.”

“Think of it as an early birthday pressent.” She replied.

“My birthday is in 4 months.” I sighed.

“I knowwwww. I just new you liked it, plus it made your chesty area look huge.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I desided to post this new story of mine.
But if no one comments and subscribes then there is no point in me posting it.
So please comment otherwise it will just end up being only on quizilla and me deleating it off Mibba.
Thanks.
xx