And You're All I Want

Chapter two

“Come on hunny, you need to wake up. Katies here to pick you up.”
I mumbled a quick reply before rolling my frame off the bed and onto the floor.
“Don’t wanna.” I moaned looking over at alarm clock.
2 o’clock in the morning.
Perfect, just when I want to wake up. I mean everything happens at 2. All the hobbos have parties.
I sleep.
And have dreams of killing Katie.
I smiled to myself and I slowly rolled on the floor over to my desk where my bright blue skinny jeans were waiting for me along with my black starwars t-shirt. I only hurried up when Katie burst into my room thretening me with my brothers water pistol. God she had too much energy at 2 in the morning. I pulled on my pair of white converses with black doodles cortesy of Katie, and grabbed my flight bag. My suitcases already downstairs in Katies dads car.

I walked down the hallway and slipped a note under my little brothers door, saying goodybye, don’t touch my stuff or I’ll kill you, and walked down the stairs.

“WE’RE GOING TO LONDON.” We stopped. “WAIT BOLTON TO BUY A HEAT MAGAZINE”(Inside Brittish joke.) We yelled loudly as we borded the plain to Bolton from San-fransisco airport. After glaring back at the many old ladies who glared at us I sat down next to Katie in a small row of seats.
“Annie dear. We’re finally free.” She said in a sing-song voice.
“I know but Annie is sleeping so,” I said pushing her head away from mine. “So go away.”

“Hey honey, your pocket is ultraviolet” I whispered in Katies ear making her laugh before lifting her phone out her pocket.
“God bless my father. Hes checking that we got off the flight, and didn’t get kicked off halfway through the flight.”
“I can tell your father really cares. He even drove us to the airport.” I paused.
“I think he may be trying to get rid of us.”
“NO! My father would not do that!” Katie protested.
I raised my eyebrows at her.
“Shut up.”

We walked along to baggage after getting through customs.
“Hey honey, we might need some help with this.” I said loudly with my best ditzy blond voice. A moment later 3 boys were surrounding us asking what we needed help with. I stuck the tip of my tounge out and pointed towards the lugage track thingiemebob.
“God almighty, you have a gift.”
“Too right honeybug.”

Half an hour later we were standing outside of the airport pulling our coats further round up and Katie was laughing at me for trying to put on gloves and pull out my phone at the same time.
I know.
I’m special.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys please if your reading and have subscribed can you please comment.
And if your reading and haven't subscribed please do.
Otherwise Lois will be sad.
:c

Hope you like the chapter.
it will get more interesting soon.
xD