Shameless

Get Sexy, Not Horny

Image

The party finally ended after what felt like hours. All of us were extremely drunk but out of all of us, Alex was the most interesting drunk.

"Lets go to the beach!" He shouted, throwing his hands out the limos window.

"How about we go to sleep first? I'm beat." Jack sighed, resting his head on the closed window. "But hey, I got 4 girls numbers out of tonight so I shouldn't be complaining." He laughed quietly to himself.

Brandon and I were sitting on opposite sides of the car. Not making eye contact. Occasionally his eyes with meet with mine for a split second but then divert away. He was obviously a very awkward drunk. Zack and Rian on the other hand were having their own two person rave sitting next to each other with one ipod headphone in each ear.

"What are you guys even listening to?" I asked with a small slur in my voice.
"I'm not even sure tell you the truth but I couldn't give a fuck!" Rian shouted loudly from across the car. Jack pulled the ipod out of Zack's hand and pushed the center button.

"Are you seriously? Why the hell do you have this on your ipod?" He asked, looking over at Zack with almost disgust in his face.
"Fuck you, I wish we rocked as hard as them!" Zack yelled, pulling the ipod out of Jack's hand violently.
"The day that we start rocking like The Jonas Brothers is the day that I quit this band and join some crappy ska band for all I care." Jack said, moving back over to where he was sitting.

Wait, did he say The Jonas Brothers?

"Zack, if you're listening to that it makes me question your sexuality. I mean, hey, if you were born that way is all good. I'm not gonna discriminate." Alex said letting out a small laugh as a smirk stretched across his face.

"Shut the fuck up Alex, we all know that you listen to them in your free time." Rian said, picking up a napkin off the floor and throwing it with all his might towards Alex when in the end it just ended up on the floor.

"Epic fail Rian." Brandon said letting out a light laugh. This was the first time he talked throughout the whole entire car ride. He finally broke the awkwardness that seemed to be lingering over him since the second that me and Alex walked back into the party, his arm around me and us laughing our asses off.

"Okay, that might have been a fail but I'll tell you that we won't be failing tomorrow night on stage!" Rian said, giving a wide smile to everyone.
"Hell yes, we're gonna rock that place man!" Jack said lifting his head for a short second before passing out again.

"Can we go to the beach now? I wanna go skinny dipping!" Alex shouted out of no where.

"Yeah, April, bad news. Whenever Alex gets seriously drunk, he gets seriously horny. I suggest sleeping in the bathtub and locking the door." Jack said, letting out a small chuckle before closing his eyes slowly.

"Hey! I do not get horny! I just get sexier!" Alex shouted, starting to almost sound like a five year old. A really, really hyper five year old. On meth.

"I think I can take care of myself but thanks for the advice, Jacky." I said, rubbing my eyes. The room was swirling from the multiple beer chucks me and Alex had. He won of course but I was still getting the affect of it.

The limo finally stopped and the driver got out and opened the doors for us. Jack and Zack were the first ones to stumble out of the car, Rian and Alex following shortly after. Brandon just sat there, looking from the floor, to me, back to the floor.

"I had a lot of fun tonight Brandon. Thank you so much for inviting us. I'm sorry I didn't get to spend that much time with you though. You had someone with you at almost all times." I said, letting out a small giggle.

"I'm really glad you had fun. And yes, I'm sorry I didn't pay enough attention to you but Alex seemed to make up for it..." He let out an quiet, awkward laugh.

I instinctively leaned forward and placed a small kiss on his cheek, both of which immediately turned red right after. Before he had the chance to say anything, Alex's hand shot in and grabbed me by the arm, tugging me out of the car. I tripped over the open door and fell right into his arms. He hugged me tightly, laughing drunkenly.

"I knew you'd fall for me eventually." He said, as he slammed the door to the limo closed, his hand still around my waste.

I'm not sure if it was the amount of drinks I had that night or just the fact that it was cold but as he began walking back to our motel room, i wrapped my arms around him, only for him to hold me tighter.

Brandon sat inside the limo and let out a small sigh. "I knew I had no chance against that Gaskarth kid. He lives with her for gods sake! Why did I even get my hopes up?" he slammed his head down into the palms of his hands, letting out another sigh. "Brandon, you know Alex better then her. What if he hurts her? Am I even sure that I can trust him?" He continued rambling to himself. Not only was he an awkward drunk but he was a depressed and irrational one. "I know that Alex can't take care of her and I know she doesn't want me to take of her... I have to know someone better for her. Someone that will keep her on the right track to fame and not on the track that All Time Low is on. Someone who's good with women-" His eyes widened and he pulled out his cell phone and scrolled through his contacts.

"Back to the hotel sir?" The driver asked, looking back at him.

"Actually, I'd like to go to a different address. Here, this is the place." He said, passing his phone up to the driver.

"Okay sir, lets get going."

The car pulled out of the dirty parking lot as Brandon Uire looked down at his cell phone, pressing send.

Now calling... Pete Wentz.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I saw All Time Low yesterday :D they were amazing as usual!

Image

Here's a picture I took. Not a super clear one but we couldn't get any closer :(

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!
Much love!
xxkitkat