Shameless

Double Hangover

I woke up with possibly the worst hangover in the world. My head was pounding, my eyes were spinning and maybe the most interesting part, Alex and i were sleeping together, curled up in the same bed.

It turned to the clock and noticed that it was 5 p.m.. The last time I remembered looking at the clock it was 5 am.

So, basically, we just slept for 12 hours. I'm not complaining.

Alex's arm was wrapped tightly around my wasted while we spooned together. Having barely any recollection of how this came to be, I decided not to move.

Alex's body was warm and comforting. He was shirtless so his smooth skin ran against the back of my arms. Not only that but for a drunk, kinda sweaty guy, he smelled heavenly. I curled up even closer to his body wrapping on of my legs around his.

I ran the thought through my mind that we were only two friends cuddling in bed, while sleeping. Sounds like just friends, right?

Suddenly, his eyes began fluttering slowly.

"Mhmmm..." He grumbled, looking around for a second and then looking down at me. I turned myself around and snuggled my way into his chest.

"Good morning sunshine." I said cheerfully, giggling lightly at his hungover reaction. How I made those words come out so happy sounding is beyond me.

"What time is it?" He asked quietly.
"5 p.m.."
"To early, wake me up at 8." He said, snuggling his head over mine and pulling me in tighter.

"Alex, you're going to have to let go of me. I'll let you sleep but I sure as hell aren't going to waste a whole day." I said, trying my best not to move my head. My migraine was pounding and any motion seemed to be the most painful thing in the world. I needed pain killers and I knew Alex had them.

"No!" he whined, "stay with me a little longer, you're the best fucking teddy bear in the world." He said, letting out a small laugh before letting his eyes shut and his arms fall warmly around me.

"Alex, come on, I need advil." I some how slipped myself between his arms and slugged out of the bed, almost collapsing on the floor.

"Top pocket of my bag, white bottle." He mumbled, turning around in the bed and taking all the sheets with him.

I stumbled over to his bag, almost tripping on my shoes that were still laying on the ground. I was still wearing the same clothes from last night, thankfully but I knew nothing had happened. I would have remembered something like that, I think.

I finally found his bag and unzipped the pocket that I thought was the one he was talking about.

Oh joy, there are about 15,000 bottles here. And look at that, all of them are white.' I rolled my eyes, turning on the desk lamp next to the couch, painfully twitching in the light.

"Fuck you!' Alex mumbled from beneath the sheets, throwing up the middle figure before curling up in a sleeping position.

I read over a couple of the labels on the bottles. Allergy medication. Vitamins. Achey pills.

Wait, achey pills?

I began reading over the bottle out loud.

"Enjoy the soft, silky skin that every woman deserves. Break outs during periods? Stress pimples? Make they disappear with this miracle product. You'll have the skin that you and your man have always wanted."

I dropped the bottle and dropped to the floor laughing.

Alex immediately sprung out of bed, grabbing the bottle from the floor and yelling "It's not what you think!"

He tossed the bottle back into the pocket but I was still laughing my ass off.

"April, really! It's just for my stage presence! I swear!" He said, his face red with embarrassment.

"Yeah, and for when you get your period Mr.Gaskarth." I started laughing even harder, tears almost falling from my eyes. My head was pounding but I could not stop laughing.

"Oh fine, you wanna play like that?!" He suddenly picked me up from the floor and threw me onto the bed, pinching my sides and tickling me anywhere he could figure out I was ticklish.

I was now laughing uncontrollably, almost peeing myself to tell the truth.

"Alex! Please! Stop!" I yelled between laughs, tears actually pouring from my eyes.

"Nope! Not until you say you won't tell any of the guys I use girl products." He said, letting out a couple of laughs himself.

"Alright! Alright! Alright!" I yelled, squirming under his hands and now his body weight.

"SUMO!" He yelled as he threw himself on top of me. We were now both laughing like idiots, both of us having hang overs and both of us in huge amounts of pain.

When we finally both calmed down, we were both laying on the bed next to each other, panting.

"Alex, you're such a girly man." I said, giggling lightly.

"How else do you think I fit into those sexy tight pants?" He said, rolling over on his side to face me, brushing the hair out of my eyes. "You're beautiful." He said, his laughing suddenly stopping slowly as his eyes melted in mine.

I found myself without words for a moment, unsure if he was being serious or not. But, come on, it's Alex Gaskarth, of course he's not being serious.

"And you're a nerd with achey." I said, trying to break what was now becoming an awkward silence with a small laugh of immaturity.

The smile on his face dropped. The happy feeling was gone, suddenly, for some reason.

He got up from the bed and walked over to his bag, pulling out a white bottle and tossing it at me after taking a pill for himself. I looked down at the bottle. 'Advil' was written in back sharpie on the front.

"How do I know you're not just trying to drug me and then rape me, Gaskarth." He turned to me, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Guess you're just going to have to trust me." He said, his giant smile growing on me and making me smile as well.

I popped the pill in my mouth and dry swallowed it.

Truth?

At that moment, I was beginning to trust Alex Gaskarth with almost everything.

including my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
"You're that guy I'd be stupid to trust."

--
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Finally, I've gotten back on track with this story and I WILL be getting back on track for Fake It For Me. I've been busy lately just thinking and such.

Note: Now that there are songs under the titles, the songs will hint at things that are either happening or will happen.

I'd love to hear your guesses :D

xxkitkat