Shameless

Sweet Ass

Image

Yellow... Black.... Yellow... Black...

I sat there, looking out the window as the street dividers flashed by. Meanwhile, the four boys were asleep...

Normally, I wouldn't find this to be odd. The only thing that did throw me off was...

It was noon!

I never knew someone could sleep that long!

So, as you could have guessed. I was bored out of my mind.

The first, we all dined on wonderful cheese sandwiches and soda's, the whole time, Alex telling some of the most amazingly lame jokes, Me pretending to laugh, and Zach pointing out the fact that he was as funny as a dead cat.

It wasn't completely true but... I had to agree.

They also told me a little more about themselves.

20 year old boys from Maryland, been playing some close to home concerts and finally got their big break.

Well aren't they the lucky ones?

A day has passed and not much has changed. I've gotten a bit closer with them, I guess. Although, I had to admit that these guys were the most fun people I've ever met in my life...

"Alex, you entertain her. I feel bad, leaving her alone..." Jack mumbled, nudging Alex in the side.

"Fuck you. You do it. I'm sleeping..." He grumbled, rolling over on his side and facing the wall. Jack stared at his back for a moment. That's when it got aggressive.

Jack flipped Alex over, pulled his body over his, and pushed him out of the bed, pressing his feet against his back.

"Jackass..." Alex mumbled as he stood up, rubbing his eyes and before leaving, Kicking Jack in the back, almost falling over himself.

He stretched out his arms and flashed a quick smile at me, Messy hair and all.

"Good morning." I said with a tiny giggle.

"G'morning..." He grumbled, walking over to the cabinets and pulling out a box of fruit loops, sticking his hand in it and pulling out a handful. "Want some?" He extended his hand, offering the half crushed food to me.

"No thanks." I said, pulling myself up from the couch and walking over near him, looking for some food for myself.

"Well, by tomorrow, we'll be in Vegas and you'll be..." He trailed off for a moment, filling the silence with a loud crunch of his food.

"Yeah..." I sighed, pulling some bread out and taking a bite of it. We both stood their awkwardly. Eating our food and looking out the window as the dry land passed by our eyes.

Even though I've only known these guys for two days, I felt at home with them. No one's ever been so kind to me. What would drive them to be kind to a random stager girl on the side of the road with a guitar under her ass is beyond me, but hey, I'm not complaining.

The thought of leaving them was also torturing my brain.

Where would I go after?

What the hell would I do in Vegas?

"Hey April..." Alex broke the silence, swallowing his food and then turning his eyes towards me. "When we get to Vegas... What are you going to do with yourself?"

Apparently, we were thinking about the same thing.

"I really don't know... Guess I better get a job or something noting that I'm penny less... but I've never been lucky with jobs... Last month I went thought at least 6-"

"You know, we kind of need a merch girl if you’re interested." He interrupted. I stood there for a moment. Speechless.

Did he just offer me a job? Well, that's a first.

"A Merch girl? Like, selling shirts and stuff?"

"Yeah. I mean, you're sure pretty enough to sell such high brand stuff like All Time Low Tee-shirts." He chuckled a bit, placing the box of fruit loops down and leaning against the counter. "So, want the job or not? Come on, say it. I'm not gonna beg you to. You know you're just dying to stay with a guy like me." He smiled foolishly, only resulting in a tiny giggle slipping from my lips.

"I'd be honored. But first things first, How much am I getting paid?" He looked slightly upheld for a second. I know, I should have been a little more kind noting the fact that he just offered and gave me a job but hey... Cash is Cash, and right now, I'm bone dry.

"Uh... I guess like... Well, I've really got to talk to our manager about that but... 5%?"

"Oh, Hell no. At least 10!"
"Hey, I'm the one offering you the job!"
"Fine then, maybe I won't take the job. I'll be left on the street's with no money, no home, no Nothing! and will probably end up as a cheap hooker or something. Like you said, I'm pretty enough..."

I prayed to god that my guilt trip was working. I turned my eyes back towards Alex and a small smile slipped onto my face.

Bingo.

"Fine... 10%... Even though I kind of like the cheep hooker idea... We need a pretty merch girl that sells..." He quieted down, his eyes fixed on the floor.

I jolted him with a hug, only stuttered giggles slipping though my wide smile.

"Thank you so much! You really don't know how much this means to me!" I quickly placed a quick kiss on his cheek, slightly without thinking.

His face lit up, a smile wide across it. "I'm starting to get the picture." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Jeez Alex, two days and you've already got her hanging off your neck?" Rian walked in, rubbing his eyes before falling backward onto the couch.

"What's all the yelling about?" Zach asked as he followed Rian into the room.

"Haha, very funny guys. Good news, I found our new Merch girl!" Alex yelled joyfully. Small yet noticeable smiles spread across the other boys’ faces.

"Really? Now who might that be?" Jack asked as he fell into the room, rolling over on the floor and smiling up at us.

"The cheep hooker standing next to me." Alex whispered, jokingly. I nudged him hard in the side and laughed a little.

"In other words. Me." I giggled, smiling and leaning back against the same counter as Alex.

"So, she's gonna stay with us?" Rian asked, looking slightly surprised.

"Yep."

"Great isn't it? Now I get to torture all of you guys some more! Ah, a dream come true..."

"Rian, I give you permission to kill me..." Zach mumbled, chuckling a bit under his breath. I grabbed one of the tiny throw pillows placed on the counter behind me and chucked it at Zach.

He caught it and smiled, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Kidding, Kidding, Only kidding." He said, throwing the pillow back down to the floor.

"So, Panic at the Disco concert tomorrow night and we're the opening band..." Jack mumbled to himself, shutting his eyes and taking a deep breath.

"You nervous?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little bit. Guess that's normal, right?" He grinned up from the floor and then went back to what looked like meditating.

"Hm... you know, the lead singer isn't too bad looking." I giggled a bit. "Well, It is the truth! Brendon Urie is a pretty good looking guy! Not to mention he's got a great voice!" All the boys just looked at me. Dead expressions on their faces.

"All in favor of getting her a leash so she doesn't run off with Panic at the Disco say Peanut butter..." Alex said, his voice still and plain, but I knew he was holding back a laugh.

"Peanut better."
"Peanut butter..."
"PEANUT BRITTLE MOTHERF.UCKERS!" Jack laughed out. "Yeah, I just rule that much." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I just said he was good looking. I didn't say anything about running away with him!"

Alex placed his arm around my neck and pulled me close, his normal cocky look on his face.

"Baby, understand this. I'm good looking... Brendon's like... 5 levels lower than me." I couldn't stop myself from laughing a little. His guy really did love himself. He stands on that thin line between Arrogance and Confidence. That very, very thin line.

"Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that Alex. Meanwhile, April's going to spend the majority of the concert fangirling over Brendon to care about how sweet your ass looks on stage." Jack pushed himself up from the floor and grinned at me, winking quickly. "Plus, she already knows that you have a sweet ass so, she really don't have to pay attention to that."

I laughed a bit, pulling myself out of Alex's grip and sitting myself between Zach and Rian. Alex pouted a bit and then turned back to his box of Fruit loops.

"Just promise me one thing April..." He mumbled between bits. I turned my head up to look at his now, slightly serious face. "Please spend at least a little amount of time admiring my amazing ass and not just Brendon's." His face quickly moved back to his normal, almost built in smirk.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, looking back out the window as I watched the street sign's fly by.

Vegas- 25 miles.

Well, I've got two things crossed off my to do list.

Get a job and get some friends.

Hey, least it’s something. Even thought I still have a lot of work to do on my upcoming Music career, being the merch girl for another upcoming band shouldn’t be to time consuming… Right?

Oh Well...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed chapter two!
It's fun going back and re-reading this stuff.
I haven't really looked at it in a while!

please make banners!!!
I'll love you forever if you do!

Love always,
Kitkat<3