Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter One

"Matt, get your fat ass off me!" I yelled once I started to lose feeling in my legs.

"You know sis, I don't think I want to." He said with an intrigued look. He moved slightly and only got more comfortable.

"You know bro, I don't care. I can't feel my legs."

"Well, in that case..." I shot him a glare, and he decided not to push it too far today and just get up instead.

"YAY!! I can feel my legs again!!" Matt gave me a sad look.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" He asked sadly, but he was just kidding.

"Yes Matt, You're very fat." he just smiled like an idiot. "But no, you're not. If you want fat just look at our cat. That thing is the definition of fat."

"That's true, I'm surprised the cat can actually walk." Right then there was a knock on the door. I looked Matt in the eye for a slight second. We both took off running to the door.

Me being faster, I got there first. I opened the door to reveal the one and only, Oh, nope, it was just Johnny. He laughed when he saw the expression change on my face. I instantly smiled at the sound of his laugh.

So, maybe I had a slight crush on him, but it wasn't like a huge crush.

Not yet anyways I silently thought to myself as I wrapped my arms around Johnny is a little hug. Well, I expected it to be a little hug until he picked me up and spun me around.

"Whoa there Johnny Boy. I don't do well with spinning. Especially this early in the morning." I said holding my head as he put me down.

"I'm just SO DAMN HAPPY!" He yelled.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Because I finally had enough courage to ask the girl I like out on a date." Oh, now that's a low shot.

"What did she say?" I asked dreading the answer.

"I don't know yet, what do you say?" He said, looking me directly in the eye.

"You're asking me on a date?" I asked shrinking back a little. He nodded, still not breaking I contact. I looked back at Matt and he just smiled.

The one guy he approves of...

"So what do you say?" He asked getting a bit nervous.

"I say that I'd love to." I said wrapping my arms around him in a hug once more.

"YES!!! After all this time, I finally got enough courage to ask you out. I was so afraid you'd say no."

"So how did you finally get enough courage to ask her out?" Matt asked. I looked over at Johnny curiously.

"Shut up Matt, I did it, didn't I?" Matt laughed and nodded.

"What am I missing?" I asked confusedly.

"Johnny couldn't get enough courage to ask you out, and I knew you liked him, so big brother played match-maker. I actually had to bribe him before he could do it." Wow, that's strange. Matt playing match-maker...awkward.

"So what did you have to give him?" I asked curiously.

"Twenty bucks and some twizzlers." I laughed at how easily Johnny could be bribed.

"I'll have to remember that.." I smiled.

"Why?" Johnny asked.

"Just in case!" I laughed some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter. There's about 37 more.
It's already written and everything, so just stick with me.

Feedback?