Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Thirty Eight

"Jimmy, turn the damn TV off!" Johnny yelled. I snuggled myself to him as everybody else watched the news.

"What are you gonna do if I don't? I mean really, there's a pretty big height difference here." Jimmy said to him.

"Dude, just change the channel, it's obviously bothering him." Matt said to him. I just got ever closer to Johnny, if that was possible at this point.

"It's not bothering me, It's bothering her..." he said pointing to me. I gave him a quick kiss for that and buried my head again.

"Ugh, fine. It was boring anyways..." He said changing it to sponge bob.

"Who would have EVER thought that Johnny and Jimmy being drunk idiots could save our lives?" Brian asked everybody.

"Who knows," I said, sticking my head up, "But thank god that they got into a drunk fight and got us thrown off the plane."

"I'd say this black eye was worth it!" Jimmy said smiling and pointing at his eye. "It really is too bad that the plane crashed though..." he trailed off.

"Yeah, for them and their families, it's a tragedy..." Johnny trailed off.

"You know what we still need to do, Jimmy?" I asked him, hoping to change the subject.

"What?" He asked me.

"Take that Lego thing out of the bathroom and finally put it into somebody's yard or whatever like we planned."

He laughed, "Alright then, let's go." He said happily.

"Finally, I was tired of the toilet being guarded by a castle." Matt said.

"Yeah, why did you two put it in there in the first place?"

"To protect it from the stink of you guys." I told them. We went to the bathroom and tried to get it out of there.

"How did we even get this thing in here in the first place..." Jimmy asked.

"I don't know," Zacky said. "But hey, it's came out, so who cares." he said.

"Awesome, I say we put this on Mr. Schy's yard." Jimmy said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because he hates things on his lawn with a burning passion. Remember when we were little kids and he would always have a bitch fit when our crap would land on his lawn." he laughed.

"Oh yeah, like the time he chased us down the street with a rake because our baseball landed there."

"No...that was the time our baseball went through his front window. I partially don't blame him either." Johnny said. "If i were sixty I would have chased you guys too."

"I wanna know why, despite how old he is, he still goes out everyday to mow that damn lawn." Zacky said.

"Who knows..." We all lifted the Castle up and carried it to the front door where we barely got it out, but we did. We set it down for a second and thought...

"Okay, enough thinking, let's go!" Jimmy cheered. We picked it up again and carried it down the block to Old Mr. Schy's yard. We set it down and rested for a second.

"DAMN THAT THING IS HEAVY!!" Johnny complained. "It probably weighs more than me." he said.

"Dude, our cat weighs more than you." Matt said. I laughed and gave Johnny a small kiss.

"Yeah yeah, more details, doesn't matter." he said going into his detail speech.

"NOT YOU KIDS AGAIN!!" Mr. Schy said coming out of his house. This time with a broom. We ran half way down the street and stopped when we realized that he wasn't chasing us anymore.

We all laughed. "Well that was fun!!" Zacky yelled.

"Yeah," Jimmy said, "Now my work here is done!" Jimmy said. He grabbed a small little ball out of his pocket and threw it at the ground.

Out of nowhere there was a big puff of smoke and when it was gone. Jimmy was nowhere to be found.

"What-the-fuck!" Brian yelled. We all looked around and I saw Jimmy stick his head out from around the corner. I laughed and shook my head.

He jumped out from around the corner and started running down the street. "Captain Jimmy, STRIKES AGAIN!" He yelled running down the street.

"He will forever be crazy!" Matt yelled, running down the street after him. Everybody else, except Johnny and I started running too.

I turned to Johnny. "All of you are the strangest people I've ever met." I said to him.

"You love us though." He said proudly.

"Of course I do. I love all you guys." I said as we reached the house and everybody was standing outside.

"And we wouldn't have it any other way!" Jimmy said Happily.

"AWW GROUP HUG TIME!!" Zacky yelled. Everybody groaned but got into the hug anyways.

"You know what I say we do?" Jimmy said.

"What?" everybody asked him as we pulled away from the hug.

"I say we go on another road trip!" He said happily.

"NO!!" Everybody yelled then laughed. Jimmy shrugged a little.

"It was worth a shot." He said smiling like an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...that's the end.
I personally think that I've improved as a writer since I wrote this.
Or at least I'd hope so.