Got Hate? Try Love!

The Usual

Parents, the ones who raise you, the ones who love you, the ones who take care of you. Right?

BULLSHIT! My parents left this earth due to a fatal car accident about a year ago, which left me in the custody of my older whore of a sister, Regina. She's lives, well we live, with her royal jerk of a boyfriend, Zack Baker, or internationally known as Zacky Vengeance, the left handed guitarist for Avenged Sevenfold. 'Oh how lucky!' I bet you're thinking that. FUCK NO! Lucky my ass. I'd rather be fucking homeless then live with those two, but God forbids. I'm 18 years old, I need my parents. I hate Regina, she's a whore and she has or has had everything I've ever wanted. Call it jealousy but I call it pure hate. Worst of all, she has resumed the role of my mother. She could never fucking be mom! NEVER! She's only 21, two years older then me, and she refuses to let me get my own place. I'm an adult! I don't need her or her boyfriend. He's such a fucking jerk! I almost hate him more then I hate my sister. Why do all those screaming bitches in the audience at his concerts, think he's attractive and sweet? Well newsflash, he's a fucking fat jerk. He's the itch I can't scratch, the fever I can't sweat out, the fly I can't seem to swat, the life I can't end.

I moved in the week after my parent's had died. My room is my prison... and I like it that way. My sister, the whore, 'sleeps' in bed with her boyfriend. I'm not a fucking retard! Nothing says 'sleep' like hearing your older sister scream as her boyfriend gives it to her. Yup, it sure is cozy having my room next to their's. Well let's start documenting my hell.

I love mornings, I get to sleep in peace. One more time: BULLSHIT. I was sleeping soundly when I heard two annoying voices make their way down the stairs.

"Baby, go wake up Britt, and ask her what she would like for breakfast." I heard Regina say softly to Zacky.

"Okay anything for you Gorgeous." I heard him reply. About five minutes later, I heard footsteps outside of my door. He had probably just finished making out with her, EW! I pulled my pillow over my head and ignored the footsteps.

" Hey, wake your fucking lazy ass up!" Zacky yelled in my ear. I pulled the pillow over my face and continued to 'sleep.'

"I said wake the fuck up, lazy ass bitch, could never be like your sister." He yelled as he jumped on top of me and pulled my covers off.

"Ow you fucking bastard! Get off!" I yelled trying to push him off, but failed due to his strength. He said nothing right away because his eyes were to busy looking at my body that was wearing a tight black tank top and tight, short, black soffee's.

"Don't fucking look at me you perve! GET OUT GET OUT!" I yelled as I hit him in the head with my fists.

"Okay! Damn, you don't have to knock the fucking shit outta me!." He shouted as he walked out of my room.I rolled my eyes and yawned my way down to the kitchen.

"Good morning, beautiful!" My sister said as Zacky wrapped his tattooed arms around her waist, while she cooked.

My sister isn't exactly mean to me...... but I fucking hate her anyway. She stole my boyfriend when I was 13, and she did it intentionally! He was the same age as she was. Her excuse was ' Oh Britt, he's my age anyway and we have soooo much in common. Don't take it personally...' Fuck that! I sat down and sipped my coffee as Regina waited for my to respond.

"I said good morning, Hun. Aren't you going to say something back." She stood by the stove holding a spatula, wearing one of Zacky's shirts.

"Uh yeah." I replyed as Zack sat in the chair next to me.

"Well....." She commanded.

"Fuck mornings, fuck this house." I replyed back.

"Watch your mouth!" She hesitated to say.

"Or what? You gonna ground me... MOTHER" I mocked in a childish tone. She turned around and continued to cook.

"You're a mean bitch!" Zacky said as he slapped my leg.

" And you're a dumb ass because a bitch usually is mean." I shouted back as I returned the slap, except made sure it met his face. He caught my hand.

" Where ya going with that, kiddo?" He mocked in a pseudo voice, that was suppose to be like mine.

"Zack! leave her alone!" Regina yelled as she began to serve us out breakfast.

"You always have to take her side." He spoke as he shoved a strip of bacon in his mouth. " And you always have to be childish, Zack she's my little sister... I have to take her side." She said as she sat down.

" So what! I'm your fucking boyfriend." He fired back. They argued for a little while and then dropped it.

" I can stand up for myself, Regina, your help isn't needed and it never was." I said kindly.

"See she's a bitch!" Zacky said.

"Britt, that hurt, I'm always nice to you and you act like a fucking bitch to me and I'm tired of it." She whimpered out. I got up and walked to the counter to pour more coffee.

It's going to be a long, tired,boring, fucked up day. The Usual.
♠ ♠ ♠
Newwwww
Comment Please
And as always.....THANK YOU FOR READING!