Got Hate? Try Love!

Out With the Old...In With the Old?

Pride. A high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.

My pride is what I had to swallow. Walking out to say my last goodbyes to Regina meant that I had to trade in my dignity. I had to be family. After all, I was her only 'family.'

Regina was a wreck and as I approached her she was just hanging up her cell phone. She walked closer to me with her head hung low, but I knew she wasn't completely distraught.

"Regina, listen. I know I hate you but you're my sister and..." I was cut off by her face expression as her eyes met mine.

"I've done a lot of means things in my life but yet I've always hid them. I've always faked my way in everything to look good. I fake loving Zack because I knew he was your type and I knew you would like him...." She trailed off into a whisper.

"But...I don't fucking regret a goddamn thing. If you could just leave me alone, actually leave me alone forever. And when you and that piece of shit get married, don't waste you time inviting me to your stupid cheap ass wedding." She backed away with the most evil smirk on her lips I had ever seen on a person.

For once, I had nothing to say to her. I had no cuss word to yell at her, nor any desire to. I had no fists that need to be flying.

A cab pulled up and as she got in the cab, I brought myself up to say something.

"You deserve everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that comes your way. I hope life treats you good because anyone in their right mind won't." With that said I tapped the top of the cab signaling the driving to go.

I picked my pride back up and walked into the venue and waiting around for the show to end. On stage, Zacky pranced around with a whole new aura. He was different, and I knew it was because he had a weight lifted off of his shoulders. That annoying, bitchy weight was in a cab on the way to MY house to pack her stuff.

Zack practically ran off stage and ran into my arms. When we let go, his forehead touched mine and he looked into my eyes. He gave me the look again, and I had never seen it so passionately expressed.

"So this is what it feels like to actually be in love?" He said in an out of breath whisper.

I looked at him and smiled. So the fact that I felt like I was being crashed by a huge train was normal? Love, it was happening to me...and I didn't have to hide it.

Or so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time no update? XD

Thanks for reading, you guys are A-MAY-ZING!

Comment please:)

*************
May you Rest In Peace.
Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan foREVer remembered