What He Doesn't Know

010

(DOUBLE UPDATE TONIGHT!!!)

There he is sitting by the hotel pool in his boarding shorts. I got him those shorts in California during a summer tour. He is dangling his legs in the water. Here I am in my PJ pants and a blank black T-shirt. I am hardly holding myself back from drooling at his feet. He is JUST IN SHORTS AND NOTHING ELSE! My brain is screaming and my hormone levels are rising along with my damn dick. I looked over to the weight room where an old man was lifting pansy weights in short shorts. I cringed and my mood plummeted. Just no and eww.

"Come on Gee, come swimming!" Frank called. I was nice and happy on the plastic lawn chair.

"Nah it's alright Frankums I'm good." he pouted at me. I stuck my tongue out a him.

"Please Gee Gee?" I sighed. He knew I hated that name but then again I called him Frankums which he too hates very much.

"Fine dammit but I'm only putting my feet in." I hate how my body looks though it's much better then it was back in high school. I guess self consciousness never goes away fully. I rolled up both PJ legs and stuck my bare feet in the warm water beside Frankie who slipped in effortlessly. I slowly kicked my legs watching the swirling water and listening to the calming sounds. My eyes closed then I was pulled into the pool. My eyes snapped open and I opened my mouth to protest but it only filled with water. I went into panic mode and began kicking to make myself go up. I felt the pool bottom. Soon I broke the surface of the pool and gasped for air. I paused for a moment and looked around me. There was Frank standing in waist deep water with his arms crossed holding back laughter. I looked down and stood up. There I was with water up to my thighs. I was pulled into this and thought I was drowning?

"Ha ha, very funny Mr.Iero." venom dripped from my voice. He couldn't take it anymore, He burst out laughing and slapping the water.

"That was hilarious!" he gasped.

"Not if I was actually drowning."

"But you weren't besides, you can swim... I think." his grin was crooked and his eyes sparkled with mischief. It took all of my self control not to pounce on him and rape him then and there in the hotel pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
To: xojkat3021xo, thanks for all the support for this story and to all of the readers and subscribers who have made this one of my fastest growing stories beside Vampires (Check that out!) xxoo