What He Doesn't Know

002

We had all reapplied our make-up and stepped back out to face the fans. I never really looked forward to this part, all those people screaming in your ear and you trying to look happy about it. Frank enjoyed it though, he really engaged himself with the crowd but the rest of us hesitated.

"Gerard? Can you sign my Black Parade CD?" a teenage girl asked. She had black and blond hair with eyeliner smudged around her eyes. She grinned at me. I pulled off a smile and agreed.

"And this is to...?" I asked nicely.

"Sue." she grinned. I nodded and wrote a small note for her on the outside cover, the same note I write to everyone.

Hope you enjoyed the show Sue, G xxoo.

She kept on grinning and asked for a picture with me. I obliged and yet another flash blinded me for a few seconds before she parted and the process was repeated.

"Nice hotel you picked Ray." Mikey looked around at the fancy furniture and marble ceiling.

"Yeah well, better then a tour bus." he grunted. We all despised our old bus, though it held many memories it was time for an upgrade. I hauled my suitcase to the front desk behind the others.

"Yeah, we have a reservation." Ray said.

"Name?" the woman asked.

"Ray Toro." she typed a few keys and smiled.

"Yes, three rooms, level 8. Enjoy your stay." she smiled and handed out three keys. As we walked away I asked;

"Only three rooms?"

"Yeah, two rooms for us and one for Brian."

"Who gets the third...?" Frank asked curiously. Ray shrugged.

"We'll see when we get up there." then the elevator doors opened and we stepped inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, its what happens when you go to boarding school... : /