What He Doesn't Know

023

"I don't see him, do you?" Mikey stood on his tippy-toes trying to see over the mass of human heads. I looked around.

"Nope, not yet." I held a large sign with a picture of a cat on it. We were trying to blend in, wearing all black of course.

"Oh my God, can I have your autograph? Are you waiting for Bob?" a girl with dark blong hair asked. Her eyes were blue and she had a European look to her.

"Sure." I smiled. She handed me a silver sharpie and scribbled on her shirt. "What's your name?"

"Sofiya." she grinned. I smiled at her and finished up the autograph. I poked Mikey to do that same. "Thanks guys! Bye!" we waved her off.

"Will we ever live in peace?" Mikey mumbled.

"Nope." I mumbled back.

"Hey guys!" I heard Bob's voice and turned around.

"Bobert!" Mikey hugged him tightly.

"Good to see you too Mikes." he gasped. "Aww a kitty sign!" I handed him the sign as he looked at it with fondness as if it were his own child.

"Let's get out of here before we run into anymore fans." Mikey said.

Many autographs and pictures later, we were in Mikey's car driving to a restaurant. In a week we would be on the road again in a cramped bus with my Frankie. He had moved back with Jamia, unfortunately.

"I can't wait for the Canada tour!" Bob shook with excitement, he never failed to be excited to get on the road again. The last few concerts we did were a benefit tour and nothing much. Just playing along the east coast but this coming up was the real deal. Sleepless nights, rowdy fans, and a lot of the same repeated movies on the bus.

"We know you can't." Mikey smiled. I grinned too, I was excited. Tomorrow I would shop for a shitload of things for the bus like; movies, junk food, condoms... you never know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait :( Next week i'm flying to Bonaire (southern most part of the Caribbean) to escape the evil snow. I don't know tif there will be internet so I will have to do paper copies.