What He Doesn't Know

029

The Molsen Appethueater was large and open. A warm breeze blew and rustled the trees. Only a roof covered us and part of the audience would be exposed to the elements. Now we were just setting up the equipment. Of course, I have nothing really to set up. Soon fans would come pouring in and then we would have to do the worst thing, sign autographs.

"Hey Gee!" I turned around to see Ray holding his guitar. "Ready for the concert?" I smiled at him.

"I'm always ready Ray-puff." he scowled at me.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?" I smirked.

"Oh come on Ray-Ray you love it." he rolled his eyes and walked away to go talk to Bob. I was left alone with only my bottle of water to keep me company. I caught my reflection on the window since we were in the dressing area. I looked at the man with ghost-white make-up with dark around his eyes. I ran my fingers through my greasy black hair and watched the man in the mirror do the same.

"Having fun Gee?" I spun around to see Frank tuning his guitar on a couch.

"Lots." I smirked. "You feeling better?" his face fell as he tried to think of an excuse.

"Yeah, much better." he mumbled and fiddled with his guitar. By now I could hear fans filing into the auditorium. We didn't even have a start up band, just us.

"Are you sure your feeling okay?" I probed. I walked up to him and put my hand to his forehead but intentionally grinding my crotch up against his side. He gasped.

"Gerard, what are you doing?" he squeaked.

"I'm checking to see if your coming down with something silly, what do you think I'm doing?" I lied. "You seem fine, are you sure nothing isn't wrong?"

"No!" he yelped as I shifted my position causing more friction. I was certainly getting aroused and so was he since between himself and his guitar I could see a tent had formed.

"Nice boner." I commented and he immediately turned bright red and shifted so his guitar covered him up. I smirked. "Nothing to be embarrassed about Frankie, I know you think I'm sexy." of course I was just joking since I don't find myself sexy at all but he looked quite shocked. His mouth opened and closed multiple times, he seemed to be doing that a lot lately. "I'm kidding Frankie jeeze, take a joke." and with that I walked away. I was quite proud of myself. I would need to write this into one of my fan fics.