What He Doesn't Know

037

One more night in Toronto then we would be on the move again. One more night of the largest city in Canada. I was participating in one of my favorite pastimes, lying on my back on the roof of the bus.

"Starry night, city lights coming down over me, skyscrapers, stargazers in my head..." I sang to myself.

"Are we we are, are we we are the waiting unknown, this dirty town was burning down in my dreams..." i turned my head to see Frank standing on the ladder to the roof of the bus where i lay. I guess he knew the words too.

"Lost and found city bound in my dreams..." I continued. He smiled at me.

"And screamin, are we we are, are we we are the waiting, and screaming, are we we are, are we we are the waiting!" we sang in unison. We both began to giggle.

"I didn't know you knew that song." I laughed.

"Of course I know it, BJ is like my idol!" he grinned. I pulled him close.

"Look at the pretty lights." I mumbled.

"So colorful..." he smiled.

"Like you." he turned to me. His hazel eyes reflected the lights. He looked so beautiful. We leaned closer until our lips came in contact and it was the nicest thing that has ever happened to me in a very long time. More passion poured into it and suddenly Frank was straddling my hips. It friction from the contact was like fireworks then suddenly real fireworks shot into the sky. Frank pulled away to watch as the bright explosions lit up the sky.

"What's today?" I shrugged.

"I don't know but it's making our time very romantic." and I pulled him back for more kisses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I feel better! Here is a bit more! Comments are love!