What He Doesn't Know

038

Ottawa. Canada's capital city. We were driving past Parliament Hill, flowers and tourists surrounded it.

"Pretty." Frank's breath tickled my ear, he was right beside me.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Has anyone seen my smiley boxers?" I tilted my head to see Ray looking under the couch cushions.

"Nope." Frank mumbled and continued to stare out the window at passing pedestrians and trees. Our schedule was tight and we were going to perform non stop for a week, every night meaning more autographs to sign. Bob was reading a book with a cat on the cover. Mikey was watching a movie and Ray was in the bunk area I'm guessing still looking for his boxers.

"I want pizza." I said. I was just random.

"Me too." Frank agreed.

"Fine, tonight after the show we can order some." Bob said.

My life is hectic. I heard the fans screaming. Bright lights flashed. Drum sticks collided with drums. Even though my life is filled with touring, music, and Frank I still feel somewhat bored of it and i feel like a change. After the tour of course, Frank and I can go somewhere in secret and leave it all behind until the next album needs recording. My make-up felt heavy and restricting on my face but my adrenalin was up and blood was pumping through my heart faster then at rest. The song Dead! always made me feel like this, invincible.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel terrible! I am going through writers block on this story. This filler is just to show I'm not dead yet but trying to think of another twist to add excitement and take this story somewhere. If I can't continue, you my readers will need to find an end. Suggestions are welcome!