What He Doesn't Know

047

So now you’re screaming at the top of your lungs. That quote has been in my head all day. Screaming seemed like a great idea right now, screaming from joy! The look on Franks face was priceless. A mix of jealousy, hate, sadness, and heartbrokenness. Yes, the place was going along well. Of course, that girl wasn't very attractive okay she was a little but not as much as Frank. No one was as attractive as Frank. The look in his hazel eyes broke my heart but he did so much worse to me and now he had to pay. I will marry the girl but only if Frank is too stupid to see how much I love him.

We were sitting around the dinner table to some fancy restaurant. I still hadn't washed my arm of the red lipstick; it was for Frank to see.

“You going to ever call that chick Gee?” Ray smiled willingly. I don’t think he knew what was really going on.

“I will later, she was hot huh?” I smiled back. Bob glanced at me surprisingly.

“Not really.” He mumbled.

“Oh come on Bob.” Mikey nudged him willingly. My brother was already excited to see me moving on. If only he knew the truth. I smiled to myself.

“What was her name again?” Ray asked taking a piece of bread form the basket in the center of the table.

“I think It started with an H.” Mikey looked at the ceiling thoughtfully. I looked at me arm.

“It’s LynZ.” I said.

“Who spells their name like that?” Frank clenched his teeth. Jamia was sitting right beside him holding his hand lovingly. She had a stupid smile on her face. The guys ignored Franks question and continued gawking over me and how I talked to the girl.

“Call her now.” Mikey pressed.

“Yeah! Do it!” Ray grinned. Bob shook his head and sighed. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed the exact characters that were on my arm. Frank glowered in his seat with his arms folded and Jamia cooing over him.

“Don’t sit like that, you’ll look like that when you’re older.” The phone was ringing. I waited patiently until I heard her voice.

“Hey LynZ!” I smiled. Frank began biting his nails.

“Don’t bite your nails!” Jamia scolded and slapped his wrist.

“It’s Gerard from the concert, yeah the lead singer that’s right.” Bob rolled his eyes. I know she was just there to get publicity for her band, its obvious. “Listen, you want to go out sometime? Yeah like on a date. No I’m single.” I glanced at Frank. He was biting his lip. Tears were welling up in his eyes. “Great! See you tomorrow at six, your place? Sure! Bye.”

“Good job man!” Ray slapped me on the back. Mikey was smiling like a moron.

“I gotta go to the bathroom.” Frank stood up and briskly walked away. I glanced at him and noticed a fat tear rolling down his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Revenge at last!