What He Doesn't Know

053

Sitting at a small private table with a candle in the center, LynZ and I reviewed the menus. Not knowing what i wanted was causing me to take a long time. I sensed she was having the same issue.

"What are you having?" she asked. I must admit, she looked quite ravishing in her black evening dress.

"Haven't decided, you?" she shook her head and flipped a page. "Did you catch the specials?"

"Potato soup and swordfish." I replied.

"Hmm... I'l take the swordfish because I've never had it before." she flashed a smile and I couldn't help but sort of melt. "Sorry about earlier, I'm just used to men taking advantage of me." she glanced away.

"No its okay, but just so you know, I'm not that sort of person." she nodded slowly and looked deep into my eyes.

"I somehow believe you even though we just met the other day." she flashed another sweet smile. I glanced over at another couple who were holding hands over the table. I mimicked them and took her hands in mine which were resting on the table.

"Not all men are like that, I promise." I looked deep into her eyes. She blinked in surprise. "I am like that, I wont use you." I don't know where this was coming from but I guess it was from the heart even though I didn't feel that way for her. My heart was Franks.

"I believe you." she whispered and i saw tears glisten in her brown eyes. To me she looked like an angel. I must be crazy not to be lusting after her but my heart was already Franks, and nothing can change that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally an update!