What He Doesn't Know

054

The evening ended with me driving LynZ back to her home and walking her up the steps to her house. She had thanked me for a wonderful evening and pecked my cheek before walking into her home. Now I drove back with the artificial lights guiding my path down the street. At this point my mind had left Franks beautiful face and gone over to LynZ to mull over my thoughts about her. She was beautiful I had to admit. She seemed friendly and seemed a little confused about relationships. Maybe I could play the charade a bit longer just to put her on the right path for some other very lucky guy. Then I could go back to Frank and we could live happily. Well, there was still Jamia.

"So how was it?" Mikey asked over the phone. It was ten am and I was making breakfast and chatting with my brother over the phone.

"She seemed really nice." I said as I began to prepare my breakfast of fried bacon and hash browns.

"How far did you get with her?" he asked encouragingly.

"Your perverted!" I laughed. He laughed too as I told him about when I first arrived at her house. He seemed shocked.

"I can't believe it..." he chuckled. "Hear that guys? The girl tried to come onto my brother!" I heard laughing over the phone.

"Mikey, are you on speaker?" I asked suspiciously.

"Maybe..."

"Hey Gee!" I heard Ray call.

"Hey Ray! Who else is there?"

"The whole band and Alicia." he replied. "Get here soon so we can hang out."

"After I eat." I stirred some hash browns.

"See ya then!"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg... an update! After months of writers block and exams and school- its over until further notice! :D