What He Doesn't Know

070

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
Your kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

The concert wasn't going good. The fans stood there and stared. Few danced and few sang along. I was tired and sweaty. The background explosions went off on cue and the effects managers were earning their pay. Frank was on his knees head banging and playing his guitar as if unaware that the fans seemed bored. Ray was head banging too and surprisingly so was Mikey who never moved much. Bob was playing and keeping focused but I was out of it. I was tired and depressed. It showed in my performance. I brushed my hair back with my fingers reportedly.

"Now scream! Now scream!" I yelled into the mic with one hand raised and my foot resting on an amp. The fans obeyed. "Scream!" My throat was killing me.

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
Your kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

It took me by surprise. The thoughts of the baby swirled in my brain. I was pissed off and sad. What the fuck was I going to do? Just then I felt arms begin to wrap around me and I panicked and began to fight whoever was embracing me. I dropped the mic and screamed for whoever to get off me. It was drowned out by the music. I gave a hard shove and whoever it was let go and fell on the floor. I looked down, It was Frank. Tears were in his eyes. What have I done? I began to walk away. The song was over and so was the concert. The fans watched as I bit my lip and didn't help Frank up who sat there and got up himself. Ray was glancing at me and so was Mikey and Bob. I was freaking out. Ray then boldly screamed into the mic.

"Thank you Manitoba!" and the crowd screamed. It faded to black and I ran off stage leaving my mistakes behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know I have put things in different order like, LynZ and Gee met at Proj. Rev. and this was different... I dont keep track of time well... Link for the occurrence is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Af4HVx3iw

Yes... it is nearly 1am and school starts tomorrow... but I just wanted to show my love for you guys and a great thanks to everyone who has commented and subscribed, I have changed the ending slightly and you guys will shower me in virtual cookies, I know it lol. Updates will slow down from now on, sorry D: weekends may be more lucky and evenings (my time) I live in Ontario, Canada lol So I wish you guys an awesome september (28th in my b-day ^.^) just incase I wont be on for a while D: Love you guys!