What He Doesn't Know

092

A week has passed and now my band mates were back home. Bob took a direct flight to Chicago to see his family and we won't be seeing him for about four months. So now I sat at home on the couch with my beautiful Frank curled up and resting his head on my lap. I stroked his hair lovingly as I watched the TV absentmindedly and updated the final chapter to my story What He Doesn't Know. This is the end. Things turned out for the best in my opinion. No one wants to kill me anymore and the lies have been cleared up... well, except one. I told Mikey I was sterile like him just not to make him feel horrible. He said he was sorry for me but I just shook it off since i was lying to him again. This was just a white lie though, for the better. Yesterday Mikey and Alicia went to the hospital with a lawyer and adopted Bandit so she was an official part of the family. I was Uncle Gee and Frank was Uncle Frankie. It was quite funny since now everyone is considering us a couple though we aren't doing much else but dating. This 'morning we had brunch together and it was so wonderful not to have anything on our minds, just each other.

"Gee?" my hands paused from typing for a moment to let Frank speak.

"I have been thinking about it and I want to know what you type so much about, i have always wondered." I smiled to myself since he couldn't see it from the position he was in.

"It's a story about us actually and I post it on a website and fans read it and they think I'm some guy named Mark from Ohio." I chuckled.

"Really? What's it about, like, the plot?" he asked while rolling over so he could angle his head to look at me.

"All of this actually. How we got together and all of this drama in my point of view."

"Everything?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Pretty much, why?" I asked.

"Is it graphic? Like sex? Us having sex?" I held back a laugh and nodded.

"What's it called?" he didn't seem fazed.

"What He Doesn't Know." I answered.

"On Mibba?" he sat up in surprise.

"How did you know?" I frowned. He burst out laughing at that moment.

"I'm a subscriber!" I gasped. "No joke!" he added when he saw my expression.

"I'm not sterile!" I said quickly. He was killing himself laughing and ended up slipping off the couch and onto the floor.

"I know!" he gasped and when he regained his breath he stood up. "Well I know how the story ends." I frowned again.

"How?"

"Wait one second." he grinned and ran out of the room. I sat on the couch in confusion and began to write what just took place, I was such a creep. I wrote that too. 'I am a creep'. "Back." I looked up to see Frank with his hands behind his back and suddenly looking shy and somewhat nervous. "Stand up." he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it." he smiled. I stood up with a mumble of complaint. Frank took a few steps until he was right in front of me. He was so short and it was so cute! "Listen Gee, I know it hasn't been a long time but I really feel as though we need to settle this. We already told each other like ten chapters back." he let out a nervous laugh and glanced around the room. "While we were having sex in the bunks but I just wanted to make it official." I raised one eyebrow but gasped when he got down on one knee.

"Frank I-" from behind his back he revealed a black felt box which could only be- .

"Gerard Arthur Way, will you marry me?" he looked up at me with big doe-like eyes.

"Yes!" I choked out because I suddenly found myself crying from happiness. "Fuck yes!" he stood up and we embraced with tears falling down my face.

"I love you Gee." Frank said.

"I love you too Frankie." I choked and pulled him tighter into the embrace.

Chapter 092- What He Doesn't Know
Chapter by: IeroXeyes (Frank)

Frank's POV

So this is how it ends folks. I'm no one for love songs but this is how it went down and it was a true story. Gerard and I are in love and nothing can change it. Bandit has a home and I'm Uncle Frankie. Bob and Ray are of course Uncle Bob and Uncle Ray, nothing changed really there. All I can really say is that I hope everything will be okay in the end. I'm no fortune teller but I think things are going to work out. Gerard said he wont write sequel, from now on what we do in bed is a secret, wink wink. I guess I will have to write my own story now about our future. As for now, Gerard is trying to get me off his laptop for celebratory sex which I can't deny one bit, he's too adorable!

"Frank! Get off my Mibba account and come upstairs, I bought whip cream yesterday!" he whined.

"Kay one second." I said and wrote down what he just said.

"Frankie! Are you writing on What He Doesn't Know?" he looked horrified.

"I'm finishing it for you." I grinned. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Kay, you just finished it, now come on! Please? My jeans are getting super tight!" I giggled and looked up at his pouting face. I took my shirt off and threw it at him which he caught easily. "Frankie! Quit teasing! Say so long and goodnight and come upstairs!" he begged. I laughed and wrote our goodbyes on the site and posted before closing his laptop.

"Okay, okay." I laughed. I stood up and put the laptop down. I went up to him and pecked his lips and took his hand in mine and began leading him upstairs. In my mind I was saying 'So long and goodnight' to the fans because this is the end of the story.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, I know I said 2 more chapters but I couldn't see that happening. I really hope you all enjoyed this story because it is now over. Please give me the 300 comments? I'm like 5 away? Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to everyone who read this! All like 500 or so of you? Haha, here is the official stats: Readers: 900; Subscribers: 174; Comments: 296
Okay I was way off for readers.... haha... HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!<3 <3 There are too many of you to thank :/ Thank you all so much and if you really liked this story please check out my new Frerard, Lost In You which has begun. Also check out my Gerard Way story, Mirror, Mirror On The Wall. Again, thank you so much!!!! :'D