Status: I am currently thinking of how to re-write this story, or I may just delete it....if anyone has any ideas for me to start off with please tell me! =)

The Great Awakening

Zusammen (Fur Immer)

*Zuko*

For the last week and a half, I had been organizing efforts to try and repair the damage that my 'Father' had unleashed upon the world. Hell, we even helped rebuild some houses and fixed up Omashu. Azula's been locked up since the end of our last fight and our father is a disgrace. Well he always has been but now when I say it, I mean that he's freaking out over the fact that I now rule the Fire Nation. Unlike my father, I am not a blood thirsty tyrant. Oh and that play Aang and his gang went to was HORRIBLE! In-accurate TRASH. I would not ever get with Katara. Gross. Aang is smitten with her, I with Mai. Sokka and the others are even friends with me now. It was strange at first, I admit that much, but now we're all used to it.

"KING ZUKO! There's a message in the fields for you, my Lord! You must come quick!" In no time flat, I grab my sword and strap onto my back. I flick my wrists to practice my fire-bending. Perfect. I'm ready. "WOW! Who on Earth left this!?!" There's a big lettering on the mountain across the fields from my palace saying: 'WE WILL TAKE BACK THE NIGHT. WE ARE THE BLOOD.' I have no clue who this is about. Maybe Aang would? "MESSENGERS! Send a notice to the Avatar, saying I request a little help from him. Maybe he can figure out who left this message?" The scribe writes a message, rolls it up, ties it & gives it to a rider. "Be safe! I won't have any more bloodshed on our lands!" She nods yes, waves bye to everyone and rides off to locate the Avatar. "The Blood? Who in the name of the moon spirit are The Blood!?!"

Just then, I hear screams, roaring and swords being whipped out. Before I know it, these creatures are flying superspeed everywhere, slicing throats, stabbing, biting- anything to spill blood. I start shooting fire around me and kill about half of them, summoning more. "Crap. Aang I could really use your help!" I start fighting them all again, using a fire wall as a shield and making it expand, burning the killers and the dead corpses.
___________________
*Aang*

Katara and I have been bending water randomly for a while now- Since last week actually. Haha. It never gets tiring. She's actually sleeping on my lap now while I lay against a gi-normous rock. "AANG! AANG COME QUICK!" Toph's voice wakes me from my trance (*coughcough*staring @ Katara *coughcough*) and I'm forced to wake up Katara. "Aang you're needed. :) Ha- GOD! WHAT ON EARTH!?! AHHHH!" She starts screaming, putting her face onto the ground and shrieking of intense headpains. "Fire nation. Blood shed. Murder...Aang you're needed. For the time being, forget about me, go on Appa and fly to Zuko's palace or whatever is left of it. His palace had just been raided and a message left on the mountain across the field right outside his throne." Oh my god. O.O "You're coming with me. You're ALL coming with me. The first battle we fought together was meant to be for me AND for you to help. Now this one is for all of us." Smirking, she gets up and puts her hair into the braids I first saw when I woke from the Iceberg. *dreamy gaze*

WHAT!?! "TOPH! SOKKA! GET MOMO, APPA AND YOUR THINGS READY! NOW! Zuko needs us!" The other two, after about 5 minutes, rush to us with Momo ready and Appa, our weapons and other supplies lying on the little space where the other three sit whenever Appa flies us around. "What's going on!?! Katara?" She looks back at her brother and explains what she saw. "There's a message in the mountains. 'We Will Take Back The Night! We are The Blood!' Right then, Zuko's palace grounds were raided. Not all survived. Zuko was one of the few to make it out BARELY alive, if alive at all. When we get there, we will see very gross things. Blood and corpses being two. Come on!"

"Yip yip, boy!" I get a tight grip on Appa's reins and fly in the direction of Zuko's palace...secretly swiping in a glance at Katara's hair flying backwards like it always does in breezes/the wind. :) "He'll be ok Aang. Like I said when Yue, Sokka and I found you and Zuko atop that freezing cliff type place: Zuko never gives up and is a powerful bender. Of course, you beat every bender on Earth...but Zuko's like another you. Only not- ANYWAYS! Haha. Point is: Zuko is a fighter." She can cheer me up. But, while I'm extremely worried about Zuko, it's KATARA I'm worried most about. Oh crap.

"Katara...did you say The Blooded!?!"