Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

A Lock On The Door? Oooooh.

Dear Gerards Diary,

I was kinda shocked to be honest when I got outta the car with gee and to find my dad waiting for me after 5 years. I mean he walked out on me and Mom and that was it, we never heard anything, never saw him. Until today.

But I had to have a secret giggle upstairs about my dad’s face when he saw my lip piercing. He looked like I’d slapped him. Who knew parents could be sooo....weird like that? Plus...I got the feeling he’s a bit homophobic. I mean he was nice enough to me and Gee. But the way he joked about us both was just a bit, unfair and he was being a bit, like edgy.

At one point Gerard walked out the back door to the garden, I think he needed a cig or something. But I went out to join him, so my mom and dad could talk, like catch up. I got outside, and Gerard was like “Frankieeeeeee, I need a hug”

So I wrapped my arms round him. Yes my Gee-Baby! I get his hugs, not you so nuh nuh nuhhh! *smiles* so we stayed hugging for hours it seemed like, till my mom came out. Which means my dad had gone, YEY! So I started to dance. Pulling Gerard along with me.

Now we’re sat in the living room, and Gerard just plonked his huge but amazingly sexy arse on me *winks* i’ll be back but I’m gonna get some luvin’ if you don’t mind. From my boyfrand :]

Well....that took longer than expected and we decided to move the whole thing upstairs. It started off with me tackling Gerard on the couch, but then instead of play fighting he just squeezed me to his chest, and like I couldn’t move dammit! Gerard really knows how to hold on to someone doesn’t he? Then for some...odd reason he began licking my neck and face, which I was fine with but seemed weird to be doing in the living room. So he carried, yes carried I’m small, me and you the lovely pink diary up tomy our bedroom.

And it kinda, got better from there. With a steamy make out session...which slowed to a sweet romantic kiss. And then to the wildest raunchy kiss in, possibly the world. By god does Gerard know how to please his man. *smirks*mmmm! And....well you’re not allowed to know the rest. Only if you were there you could know. You should have seen it.
BUT YOU CAN’T! You’re just a diary...with no eyes. You can’t see the Gerard in all his glory *smiles* my god is it niiiice!

Oooh I forgot to mention, we now have a lock on my door! Which means no more interruptions; we get the party into full swing hahaha! Gerard looked pretty pleased with himself after he’d finished with me. Not only had he managed to strip me off my clothes, except my underwear, but also, he’s managed to give me a boner and he won’t let me do anything about it. *whines* whyyyyyy he’s so mean! But, bit by bit little Frwankie’s deciding to go down. *smiles.

TAKE THAT GERARD. IN YOUR FACE!!!!!
I got rid of my boner without even doing anything! *sticks tounge out*
Ohhhh, wait. he can see me. Daymn... I'm in shit now *giggles*

I've said this before, but I'ma saying it again I really need to stop with the whole yelling at diaries thing. It really wears me out, and gives me hand cramp D: owwwww!
Hmmm, we’re going to have skittle cake tonight, after tea. Me and Gee made it yesterday! And we burnt a couple (by that I mean about 15) but we did get one decent one.

Butt, anyway, I think Mom’s calling us for tea. And she said she;'s got something to tell me, daymnnn. What could she want....
Sooo, yeahhh we’ll have to try out that lock tonight *winks*

Frwankieeeeberry
xxxx
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohaiii there. Yey, Harley's off hiatus again, :) ha
Yes, i am the Elle, haha. Well...it's a bit short I know, but I was tying up my one-shot all night and my back & hands/wrists are starting to hurt.
Soo...yeah. I had fun writing this. :]

Comments?