Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

Jerred Wai Is Sexeh!

Oh well hello there GerBear’s Diary... looking quite sexy today are we? *winkwink*
I’m serious, did you get a... papercut? *laughs ass off* Oh my, I crack myself up!

Anyways, I read Gerard’s entry about wantingto fuck me so hard to kiss me and hug me like the innocent little boy he is. Now, I just wanted to make sure that you (Diary) know that I, Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Junior, would not mind him doing that. At all. *innocent-looking facial expression*

Oh, who am I kidding? We all know that I’m far from innocent. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t get to go to heaven, ‘cause I will. And I’ll have a talk with the ‘Big Guy’ and ask him what the freak he was thinking when he said that it was “wrong” to be gay.

I’ll fucking give him a piece o’ my mind! Being gay is awesome, I mean c’mon. I get to make out with Gerard. And I get totap that nice piece o’ ass hug him and tell him that I love him loads. Because I do! Love him that is... Now, diary, how’s your love-life coming along?

...

Didn’t think so. Well, you know what, Diary? You’re pretty fucking rude! You never answer me! *pouts*

Now Gerard’s looking at me again, we all know he can’t get enough of my sezzy ass.
Or he’s looking at me because I’m pouting at a diary... Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m loosing it.

Now, you know that I can’t have a diary-entry without a little bit of ranting about how sexy Gerard is, so here it goes;

JERREDWAIISSEXEHJERREDWAIISSEXEHJERREDWAIISSEXEHJERREDWAIISSEXEH.

Ow.. I need to stop writing so quickly, my hand’s getting all messed up.And we all know that I need my hand for better stuff than writing *winkwink*

I’m feeling naughty today. And Gerard struttin’ around in his (pink) underwear is not helping.. at all. I think he knows that, because he keeps glancing att me and sending me horny smirks. Yes. Horny Smirks. That sound kinda like a cartoon or something.. well, maybe not a very good one...

Ohwell, Gerard’s still strutin’ around... still strutin’... still strutin’... OhmyGod, will he stop that?! He’s getting me all horny and stuff -.- And I don’t feel like fucking his brains’ out. Well... maybe I do, but it’d be rude to just leave you hanging, diary. We’d get cum all over your pretty papery self, and we can’t have that now, can we?

Not that I would mind... But I’m pretty sure you would, but you’re always so quiet you know? It feels like it’s always me just talking about myself...

So, how’s life? How’s the wifey... or... husby? Husby stands for husband, fyi.

... ... ...

Oh, come on! You know you want to answer me!

... ... ...

Fine! Be that way, asshole! I’ll just go cuddle with Gerard, he’s more talkative than you!

Oh, and by the way, Gerard’s ass is looking mighty fine in those boxer’s... *bites bottom lip*I think I’ll go ravish his body now.

I’m just gonna go now... Nice talking to you, Diary *hugs close*

XO,Wankie!

FrankMonster!
♠ ♠ ♠
Heya guys!
I'm Christ! (aka, Alex) and I'll be the new co-author to this story! I hope I'll do it justice :)
Now, comments and subscibtions makes FrankMonster happy... feed him! ;D

xo,
Christ!