Miracles Only Happen to Those Who Believe

making-up

POV Stacey.

"Hey, that wasn't my fault, it was Tyler!" I tried to defend myself, but failed miserably. Edward's amused grin stayed in place. I shook my head and walked past him.
"In case you didn't realize, I'm staying here for a while." I said, trying to sound nonchalent.
"Yeah, I got that. Bit of a mess you've got yourself in, isn't it?" He didn't mean it in a mean way, but for some reason I felt hurt by his words; I'd expected him to confort me instead of telling me something I already knew. I just nodded glumly.
"I'll see you around, then" I turned and walked up to the room I usually stayed in.

-- The next day --

I sat on my bed, contemplating going downstairs and eating. I didn't feel like having Breakfast today. The fight of last night was still fresh in my mind, and the sleep hadn't helped to cool be down; it had had the opposite effect. I was more irritated with Racheal. I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in" I called, and Jasper walked in.
"hey Jasper." I like him very much. He was a good friend.
"Hey Stacey. Errr Racheal, is here to see you" I knew I should feel angry with this news, but Jasper was using his calming powers on me.
"Ok. Lets go" I sat up and followed Jasper out of the room and down the many corridors.
"She's in the living room" Jasper told me as we walked through the kitchen.
"OK then" I grinned at him. I found it impossible to be annoyed with anyone.

We finally reached the Living room, and Racheal was in there, waiting for me. She immediantly stood up when she saw us. I noticed her eyes roamed over jasper a little too much.
"Stacey, I came here to apologise. I'm soo sorry about last night, I -" I cut her off.
"Racheal, it's fine. I shouldn't have been flirting with Edward." Racheal's eyes widened as I spoke. She had obviously been anticipating a fight.
"Ok. Are you coming home or what, then?"
I looked at Jasper.
"I think I'm going to stay here for a bit. I'll come in a few days." I told her. She nodded, and her eyes strayed to Jasper again. she couldn't like him, could she?
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, I'm reaaally sorry for the wait - I've been Ill for a couple of weeks >.<
comment and suscribe x