Miracles Only Happen to Those Who Believe

Fighting with Joe and hearing the news

~Rachael’s Point of View~

“Hey Ray, where is Stacy,” Joseph asked walking into my room.

“She went for a walk,” I answered.

“Why,” he asked taking a seat on my bed.

“Because we had a fight,” I replied.

“About what, you two never fight, what caused it,” he said.

“She was flirting with Edward, and he has Bella,” I said.

“So what I was flirting with Alice and you judging by your thoughts you were flirting with Jasper or thought about it,” Joe said angrily.

“The only reason why was because of Edward. He kept talking to me about Jasper,” I said.

“So what, Alice and Jasper are together, and you knew that. Yet you still think about him,” Joe said.

“Yes, I do, but-,” I was interrupted by footsteps and the door to my room opening showing Tyler.

“Hey Lynn, Stacy just called, and she at the Cullen’s, but my question is why is she there,” Tyler asked.

“Because we had a fight, do you want me to go over and apologize,” I questioned.

“Yeah, tomorrow, it’s too late for you to go out,” Joe said.

“Why you say that,” I asked.

“Do you remember that we are to remain inside at night,” he asked.

“Why,” I asked.

“Because, we don’t know if there are other things vampires here or if the werewolves come out to the city,” he said.

“So, what I’m more powerful then a vampire, and a werewolf,” I said.

“Not a tracker,” Tyler said.

“What is that,” I asked.

“A vampire that tracks it prey, remember Mike,” Joe said.

“No,” I said.

“Okay, Mike was the vampire that was tracking us because of Stacy. We were on the run forever, till one day we killed him, after about a year and we could finally have help from others,” Joe said.

“Okay fine tomorrow, I’ll go apologize,” I said.

~Fast-forward~

I woke up at 9 and put my hair in a bun/ponytail. Then I dressed in blue jeans and a pink baseball shirt. Then I got into my silver 2008 Honda Civic, and drove off to the Cullen’s. When I arrived I got out of my car and knocked. When the door opened I saw Jasper in front of me.

“Hey Jasper, can I speak to Stacy please,” I asked.

“Sure, come in, I’ll go get her,” he said.