As My Tears Turn Red

Chapter 19

Blaize came back a little while later.

“ Ah, you look good in my clothes.”

He walked in and scooped me up off the floor.

I squirmed.

“Let go Blaize.”

He smirked, “Thats not what you said yesterday.”

I groaned.

“Relax. Besides I'm taking you to get breakfast.”

My stomach growled.
“Breakfast?”

“Yup, I'm taking you out to a nice little diner. So go get ready. I put some suitable clothes for you in the closet.” He set me down by the closet door.

I stepped inside closing the door behind me for privacy and began to search for my clothes.

It wasn't a tough search.

At the back of the closet a cream colored sun dress was hung up and some underwear was laid out on a shelf.

I put them on quickly, ready to get out of Blaize's clothes.

'Stupid dress. I hate dresses.'

Chuckling came from outside the door.

'Guess you were reading my mind, huh?'

'Of course.'

I sighed and walked back into the room.

“Come here.” Blaize commanded.

“No.”

“Don't make me snap.” He raised his fingers and I thought of all the pain that causes.

A whimper escaped my lips and I walked to him.
Magically I ended up kneeling on the ground in front of where Blaize sat on the bed as he combed my hair.

He left it down but tucked it to the side, in order to show off my brand.

“You look beautiful. Let's go.” He grabbed my wrist and tugged me along into another dark portal that had opened on the far wall.

Once on the other side I sighed with a loss of hope.

The restaurant was filled with vampires.

'No escape here.'

'Nope I thought this one through.' He chuckled and led me up to a front podium.

Soon we were seated, me and Blaize on opposite sides of the booth,and a waiter was already waiting to serve us.

'Wow, great service.'

'Yeah, thats why I love it here.'

“What will you two be having this morning?”

“We'll both have the french toast and I'll have a glass of A positive”

I made a disgusted face and Blaize smirked.

The waiter walked off.

“So...?” I trailed off, but before Blaize could say say something another vampire came up to us.
“Blaize.” He nodded to Blaize who nodded in return.

“How have you been?” The vamp asked and I zoned out.

Only when the guy slide in next to me did I come back to the conversation.

“And she listens well?” The guy was saying.

“Yeah, she can be bad at times, but I've been training her. You should really get one Lestat.”

“Yeah I should. And what did you say this ones name is?”

“Oh Lilith.”

“Pretty name. It fits her.” Lestat glanced at me.

“Yeah it really does...” I zoned out again as they were lost in conversation, not even touching the food that had now arrived.

I started to think about Kay and how much I missed them.

Then about the rest of my friends; The angels.

Next, Risk came to mind.

Wow I missed him.

He came over almost everyday and often helped me with my school work.

I had taken up online classes after missing so much school with my “adventure”.

We use to hang out all day, watching movies, listening to music. It was great until Blaize had to ruin it all.

'Hmmm I guess he's not listening cause normally he would have snapped at me.'

Finally memories of Dakota filled my head.

Those were the most confusing.

They all contradicted each other;The safeness in his arms, the harshness of his voice; His kindness, his possessiveness.

Everything about him was confusing.

I was drawn from my thoughts by a hand on my knee.

My head snapped up seeing Blaize still talking to Lestat not noticing what he was doing.

I looked at Lestat through the corner of my eye; He was doing the same as though a warning.

His naturally green eyes flashed purple, but Blaize didn't notice.

I mentally yelped.

'What's the matter baby?'

Before I could stop myself I glanced over at Lestat.

In a flash Blaize had looked at Lestat's hand and had him away from the table held by his throat.

Lestat sent a glare my way, causing me to shrink back and Blaize to throw him against a far wall.

“ Come Lilith.” We left the restaurant.

“How dare he touch you. Doesn't he know who I am? Doesn't he know your mine?” Blaize paced in front of the bed, where I sat.

“How could he not know? Was the mark not big enough for him?”He stopped and looked at me.

“What do you think?” His eyes were glowing orange and I wanted to please him.

I stood and walked to Blaize, resting my hands on his shoulders and looking up into his eyes.

“Lestat is a fool honey. Forget about him. Of course I'm yours it doesn't matter what he thinks. I'm yours and only yours. No one could take me away from you, not Lestat, not Kay, Dakota, or Risk.” My mouth made the words and my lips let them fly, despite my efforts to stop them.

“Thanks baby.” He leaned down and pecked me on the lips.

Somehow still in a trance, I deepened the kiss, running my hands through his hair.

He pulled away with a smirk, “Sheesh baby relax we have forever, Now you stay here and chill, I'll be back in a bit.”

I pouted and he kissed me again.

“Sorry I've got business to take care of.” He turned and walked out the door, accidentally slamming it behind him.

With Blaize gone the trance left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me.
Get revenge on Blaize later.