Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

One Thing's For Sure, You Don't Have To Worry

(Ryan’s POV)
Well, well, well, that idiot got her back. I don’t know how he managed it but they were sure going at it with gusto. To be honest I has over the moon for them, even though it was the wrong thing to do to Colin, Jack was my best friend so I was bias.

Hanna had been moping for two weeks now, I knew something was up; I just didn’t know that Jack was the cause. I wish I had such a forgiving heart as she did, letting Jack back in after he broke her in to pieces, but I guess that’s just what true love is.

Smiling to myself I turned to Alex who stood staring with a content look on his face.

“They’re back together then?” I smiled at him
“Yes, I’m so happy. They deserve each other but if he hurts her again, that’ll be it. No more band, no more best friend, he’ll be dead to me,” Alex said gravely and turned to enter our dressing room.

I looked after him, taking what he’d said in. If Jack fucked this up I’d kill him. We all would.

(Hannah’s POV)

I felt something poking in my thigh about 10 minutes into mine and Jack’s make out session. I broke the kiss and giggled at him, he was turning redder by the second.

“I’m sorry, being around you just excites me!” he said bashfully and looked away, “didn’t you notice how after I was near you or we even spoke I’d run off afterward to the bathroom, to have a cold shower.”

“Oh Jacky,” I smiled and nibbled his bottom lip, “you’re crazy,”

“Yes, crazily in love with you,” he smiled and took my hand as we walked out of the venue towards the empty bus.

“Where is everyone?” I asked him as we searched our cramped living quarters.

“They must’ve one out somewhere, I think I remember Alex saying something about a bar uptown but you know me, I wasn’t really listening,”

I just shook my head at him and just rolled my eyes, to which he pouted. I kissed his soft, sweet lips and fell back in to the dream I’d been in for the past hour. He took my breath away with just one smile, it used to be that way with Colin but I guess I’d been wrong about my feelings. With Jack it was different, kissing him was like an explosion, a good one, and it was like the fireworks you get at New Years of Fourth of July, just magic.

The kiss lasted for an eternity before he deepened it and I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, begging for entrance, he granted in an instant.

Soon Jack was on top of me, fiddling with the hem of my t shirt, I in return was fumbling with his, finally managing to tear it off, literally. It was in shreds on the floor.

“HEY! That was my favorite,” he sulked as he crossed his arms looking down on me from his position straddling my hips.

“Oh just shut up and kiss me!” I pleaded not wanting to ruin our passionate moment.

Jack smirked and slowly lent down, his lips hovering over mine for a second before pressing his lips to mine. I smiled and moaned in to the lustful kiss while running my hands over his bare chest and back, leaving light red marks on his smooth skin.

“I love you so much” he whispered in to my lips as I undid his belt buckle, wanting all of him.

“I love you too,” I said for the second time in my life, but this time I meant it, this time I truly believed that this love was all I’d ever need.

Jack slowly removed my pants so I was left naked, except for my panties. Jack was only in his boxers as he picked me up, our lips still locked, and took me to his bunk.

Jack laid me down carefully and with ease before he crawled in to the small bunk placing his warm hands on my hips. I shivered at his touch before grabbing at his hair and pulling his lips back to their rightful place, upon mine.

Jack slowly let his finger glide across the top on my panties tugging them ever so slightly, as if to ask for permission. I answered quickly, slipping my hand down his legs to take his underwear off. He smiled in to my mouth and proceeded to take mine off. He suddenly broke the kiss and looked at me with concerned eyes,

“Is this your first?” he asked me

“No, only once before,” I replied tearing my eyes away from his beautiful face, knowing that he knew it was with Colin.

“Babe, it doesn’t matter,” he said placing a hand on my cheek, turning my head to face him. “I love you too much to care. And anyways, don’t you realize what we’re about to do is illegally,” he said in athoritive tone, smiling cheekily the whole time.

“How so?” I replied, nibbling at his earlobe, to which he moaned lightly.

“I’m 20, nearly 21 and your 16. But it doesn’t matter; I have the mental age of a 5 year old anyway.”

I stared at Jack intently, realizing for the first time that he was in fact 4 years older than me. But I snapped out of it and smiled, understanding that when it comes to love, nothing else matters. With that I reconnected our lips and slightly opened my legs, begging for him to enter me.

He caught on quickly and slowly glided his hand along my inner thigh making me shiver and moan in delight. I was about to burst, I couldn’t take it any longer, Jack was my drug and I needed a fix. He seemed to notice my need, and slowly thrust himself inside me causing me to gasp out in pain and pleasure. Jack started slowly, thrusting in and out, trying not to cause me any pain but I didn’t care.

“Faster,” I moaned in to his mouth grabbing his butt to push him further inside. He obeyed and began picking up speed, bead of sweat, both his and mine, trickling down my body.

Jack suddenly took a sharp intake of breath and held his position inside me, grabbing my face and smashing out lips together in a state of euphoric pleasure. I let out a loud moan before his body slumped on top of mine, both panting, both smiling.

“I fear I love you too much Jack Bassam Barakat” I sighed staring in to his deep brown eyes.

“I know I love you too much Hanna Elizabeth Rainey,” Jack replied entwining our fingers and staring straight back at me, “let’s make this last forever”

“Singing hallelujah,” I answered singing my favorite Paramore.

“We will,” Jack said before we both drifted of in to a deep sleep, tangled up in each others naked bodies.

“Hanna!, Hanna get up” Alex screamed his voice trembling with panic as he tugged on my arm.

“What do you want Alex?” Jack mumbled in to my hair, “Can’t you see we’re resting from our sex session!”

I giggled and turned to look at the horrified Alex, “What is it?”

“It-t-t-t-t’s, something bad has happened and I don’t know how to tell you this and I am really sorry and I know it was never meant to happen this way but it did and maybe it was just what fate intended” Alex said in one breath.

I looked up at him with confusion, “Just tell me Alex,”

“It’s Colin,” he stated. At this my eyes snapped up wondering what Alex meant by this. Had Colin come to the show to surprise me and saw Jack and I. I don’t think I could live with myself it that’s happened, knowing how much pain I’d caused another human being.

“What to you mean ‘it’s Colin’ I looked at Alex with panic.

“He’s dead,”

With those two words my world came crashing down, nothing would ever be the same. My heart was ripped from my chest, crushed in to tiny pieces as I grabbed for Jacks hand. I found it and held on for dear life as I was engulfed in hugs by my brother, lover, and two best friends, crying hysterically into all of them.

Today is the day, the worst day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END - BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!
ok i am a bad person. i haven't updated for a while. but hopefully this will make up for it!

yeess 41 subscribers, 300 readers and 8 stars!
thank you sooo much everyone!

i will put the sequel up in a bit so keep subscirbed to this one coz i'll do an authors note to telll you about it!

thankyou to everyone who commented me throughout the story! you are amazing and i hope you'll continue to comment in the next one! :)
LOVEE YOU ALL